• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Sign-ups always open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to do a "roll call" of sorts so we can see who still is actually committed to continuing this RP. We may be waiting for someone who isn't gonna post again, and I'm kind of getting tired of waiting 4-6 days between posts.

I'm thinking it over...most of my time on this site lately has been spent on Llednar's (Sorrow Blue's) Yu-Gi-Oh RP. Though I do want to give Daemon the chance to "try" to beat up Semper...

Good luck with that.

I'm still here but to be frank my interest has been wavering, not just with Oblivious but with BMGf in general. Nonetheless I will try to remain active. Sort of.

I am the worst GM. It is me.

I've had worse. If you were bad, I'd let you know. Don't worry, everything will be okay.

Pfft the Hufflepuffs are just blowing everyone else out of the water.

I am the worst GM. It is me.

Would you like to go and talk about it in the horn pile? D:

In other news, COME ON HUFFLES. Show them who's boss once you're done finding things and being generally reliable and friendly.

It occurs to me that there's hardly any Slytherins left. Semper, Dracaena, Red (although he hasn't really done much) and... is there anyone else?

Last edited:
What about that Victoria chick Sol poured a glass of champagne on? It saddened me when you didn't respond to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom