• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Sign-ups always open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you try to tone down the randomness @Mouthful of Xmas? It seems to be quite detremental to rp's and I personally find it quite annoying.

Everybody.

I have news.

It is up to you to decide if it is good or bad.

Victoria Solace is baaack.

Sol unfortunately has no reason to pour champagne on her head., However, GT, I am afraid I will have to ask you to have Bathan respond, simply because I have already posted random stuff.

Fine but, after this, just try to limit yourself.

It's just my personal preference, I don't really like it, but if you do then that's fine. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense in the context of the RP.

I don't mind the randomness. Keeps it unpredictable and exciting.

Username; Shadow Raikou

---

Character Name; Lucas Cyrus
Age; 20
Sexuality; Male
Bloodline; Half-blood
Class; Attacks and Defenses
Other Position/s; Assistant in Animal Care?
Appearance; Lucas is tall, with black hair nearly always covered by a feather hat. (Example-is here.) When not in uniform, he wears black t-shirts and grey cargo pants. On occasions or on vacations, he is usually wearing black or green t-shirts with yellowish cargo pants.
Lucas has no facial hair, and his long black hair scatter in all directions, always messed up. He has bright light green eyes.
Personality; Lucas has a very happy and chatty personality, always supportive and cheerful while being brave and protective. Whenever angry, his eyes turn reddish orange. He does not have a bold voice, sounding like a teenager.
History; Not much is known, except that his father was a wizard.
Pet/s; An pet Albatross that is usually seen flying around Hogwarts.
Wand; Medium length, it is made of palm tree wood. It's core is Atlantis.
Unusual Abilities/Race; Animagus ability to turn into a Tiger. Bengal tiger to be exact.
Other; None.

Oh, right, forgot. Here:
House-md-promo-season-4_06.jpg

But seriously, it's a teacher. They don't have any, do they?

oh look i'm back if anyone still wants me ;n;

:p
Sorry for my abscence but a) the whole computer blue-screen-of-deathing me and b) going to Germany have kept me fairly busy lately.
But yep, now I'm back and such, though it's unlikely I'll be doing anything more than helping out with Oblivious. Don't really have time to do much more :T
Either way I'm back ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom