• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Sign-ups always open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know, that just after i posted my first post at the Start Up, it died. Now what is this xD

Pahaha. I guess so. I should probably go post now, sooooo...

Question: Due to circumstances I am unable to control, I will not be online very often for the next month or so. Is it possible to remain in Oblivious?

Of course it is. It would be completely unreasonable for me to prevent you from remaining a part of Oblivious no matter what way you look at it, considering my abscence lately. That being said I would say the same thing no matter the circumstances - sometimes things happen that we have no power over, so of course you can stay a part of Oblivious.

I've just realised how dumb and ramble-y that sounds so, in short, of course you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom