• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

I'm pretty much the only RedShipper (SatoshiXMusashi) in existence... :-/

Something I saw on tumblr moments ago reminded me of my status as an AlmostStraightShipper. I've seen 3 fanarts of it ever OTL

I am a BootlegPearlShipper. That would be Princess Salvia and Ash. Seeing as there are only two SalviaxAsh fanfics on ff.net, and I've never seen a fanart, and I've only seen about six declared Shippers, I'd say that qualifies as obscure. It's like PearlShipping, but better! Yay! Check the fanfics out if you like this Shipping too:
Salviation for Ash Chapter 1, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net
And the sequel:
Salviation for Ash: Continuation Chapter 1: Notice, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Woop! Also, is there a Shipping for MissingNo. and 'M?

I actually like this ship as well. There's something guiltily adorable thinking that maybe the Top Ranger has a little crush on the suave bad guy. <3

lol Late reply is late, but still better than never.

It may have been my shipping goggles, but I always imagined that when Ice was making fun of the PC (calling you a noob, etc) it was actually his way of flirting with the PC. But as I said, may just be a case of very tight shipping goggles.

I love Pokeshipping
Cause Ash is pretty Buff
And Misty is nice and has good legs, nice tits and an amazing ass. She also has some nice belly pudge for Ash to play with

I love Pokeshipping
Cause Ash is pretty Buff
And Misty is nice and has good legs, nice tits and an amazing ass. She also has some nice belly pudge for Ash to play with

Because PokeShipping is totally an obscure pairing. /sarcasm

While we're discussing Ranger ships, back when I was super into Rangers, I was the ONLY shipper for BatoRangerShipping that actually did anything about it. (I'm ashamed of most of the stuff I did for it back then, but that's beside the point.) The only fic I ever read of it was one I requested from someone who was just like "gimme a pairing and I'll write it". The only fanart of it was stuff I drew. So yeah, talk about obscure.

My new OTP is semi-obscure. Not like many people have other pairings for them or dislike the idea, but just that no one ever pays attention to the Professors. Of course, it's less obscure than, say, any other pairing with the Professors (excluding a few anime!Oak pairings), so I'm lucky I guess. Plus at least this one has fanfic/fanart.

Most of my pairings are obscure, actually... ehe. I can't think of any others right now, but there you go.

Two more obscure pairings: SpyroShipping (Lavana x Ice, Shadows of Almia) and OhMyGoshShipping (Sunflora x Loudred, PMD2)
While the latter is probably less obscure then I think, the first one really is obscure. There is NO fanfics on ff.net for it that I can see and I have only found ONE piece of fanart for it.
And, what is your new OTP, @Hannahmypet?
I also ship Prof. Hastings/Gordor as a guilty pairing, but that's getting off-topic...XD

Hey, haven't been here for a while, but I had to chime in on this..

I am a massive Charadeshipper (Lucian/Will) and I can't ever seem to find anyone who's interested in the pairing. Is anybody with me? :)

Charadeshipping isn't tooooo too obscure. o_o There's plenty of art of it! (seriously, join tumblr, I know a few people who do alllllll the charadeshipping!)

GodzillaShipping = I saw no artworks of that pairing whatsoever ! D:

I do have another pairing where I feel like I'm the only one who ships them, but it's from another franchise (see my signature). I don't know if that would count in this thread, though ^^;

Charadeshipping isn't tooooo too obscure. o_o There's plenty of art of it! (seriously, join tumblr, I know a few people who do alllllll the charadeshipping!)

...Tumblr..... Uhhh I think I've been majorly missing out... Wooowww... I MUST find all the things!!!!!!! O_O

And Almoststraightshipping makes me laugh ever time! Totally adorable!

And, what is your new OTP, @Hannahmypet?

Well, my avvie kind of makes it obvious now... hehe. I mean, it's not superduper obscure, but... there isn't much out there. Half of the content out there for them is from a certain person on here who draws them a lot. o3o

I've gotten a little bit out of my usual obscurity more into the mainstream, but I'm too hipster for the really big pairings. This is somewhat unrelated, but are the popular pairings in the English fandom that aren't really heavily hinted (cough*IKARI*cough) popular in the Japanese fandom? Just curious. I probably shouldn't ask random questions like that on here though oops.

Also @ShinySuicune, unless you ARE the RPer on EoG, I know at least one other person who likes it. The awkward part of that is that in the RP they're brothers...

James + Delia, definitelly. It´s so obscure that I love it :)
(everything else I ship I don´t find THAT obscure... although Pierce/Flint + anyone else from TR is not common, too)

ValetShipping (Darach x Caitlin) isn't terribly obscure but I still wish I could find more people to discuss it with. I wonder why it isn't more popular. Canon on one side, lots of possibilities and room for headcanon, but you still have quite a bit to work with (Darach working for Caitlin, Caitlin's psychic outbursts, Caitlin leaving, etc.)

I love ships within Team Rocket. Out of those, I think Honeypizzashipping is my favorite (Domino x Hun). It's so adorable, but I've only seen one fan art for it soooo yeah.

Also, Toxicboltshipping (Koga x Lt. Surge). I don't know why I love this one so much but I just do.

Also, Toxicboltshipping (Koga x Lt. Surge). I don't know why I love this one so much but I just do.

another recruit, eh? indeed, many innocents have been swayed to the side of TBS over the years... ;o

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom