• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ocarina of Time Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of talk about the Sensor. I know what it does, but what impact did it have this game? It seemed to have helped a lot.
According to mafia scum it can be a pretty OP town confirmer, especially in large bandwagons (Esp if scum don't join said bandwagon)

We missed the chance to have me scumside and win the game together though :p

I know! That dang sensor.

It surprised me, too. To the point where I wondered just how confirmed those players were.
I was suspicious of you for a while because, while you did end up redirecting a SK kill off of me, you could have just as easily switched Fawful and I looking to attract a Vig kill to me and a cop check to Fawful. Also, given that you weren't technically on the Darth wagon, there was a possibility that you weren't taken into consideration when the hosts gave the sensor results, so the "no Mafia" thing might have excluded you.
That said, the other ME seemed genuinely surprised that you weren't actually on the Darth lynch, so I assumed that he had taken you into consideration when giving the Sensor results.

I do get paranoid as Town, I'm sure I've mentioned. I also always assume I'm going to die. It's an excellent combination.
That's how you know we were good. Seriously I think Pika and I make a bomb team. But unfortunately that sensor had us screwed over from D1.
What exactly happened this game?
Your lynch screwed the whole team over.

Also I did not not bus Darth. I just didn't vote him. Bussing =/= voting. It's when you attempt to kill your scumbuddy.

Good game, everyone. I've been keeping an eye on the game thread as one Mafioso was picked off after another. It was an absolute blast to play as a villainous role despite having such a superheroic username, lol. My only regret, personally, was that I didn't get to be as duplicitous as I wanted to be, but with ME's meticulous outlook on detail it would have been extremely difficult to persuade everyone. I mean, my fakeclaim practically plummeted in a downward spiral. Still, looking forward to potentially joining on a game in the future and seeing what ME is really made of. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom