• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ocean Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinn and Rose went out to the pool after getting changed in their rooms. The pool shone bright with the light reflected from the sun and matched well with the general feeling around the area.

"It's...huge," Jason stated, scratching his head in thought. "Like you'd get lost if you don't keep track of where you're going."

Rose came to the pool, her simple black bikini was on. She walked into the water, taking the proper amount of time to adjust to the water temperature.

---------------

"Oh wow," Luna said, "That's a huge city."

"Wow, You really make the whole place stand out even more," Shinn commented as he watched Rose walk into the pool, he had come out wearing a pair of blue swim trunks himself.

"Yeah, and it's floating in the sky too," Jason pointed out. "Right above the water."

"You're biased," Rose laughed as she went under the water.

----------------

"That sounds really cool," Luna commented.

"So? my point still stands," Shinn insisted before smirking and walking into the water as well, this time diving down before surfacing and letting out a long breath.

"It can get boring after a while," Jason commented as they reached the mountains located in the city's outskirts. "And here we are."

Rose at this point had went to the surface for more air. The water was definitely relaxing.

---------------

"I see that," Luna laughed.

"Thank you," Rose commented, "I don't think so, but I'll take the compliment."

----------------------

"Just get on my back," Luna answered as she changed into her wolf form. It was a giant black wolf with blue eyes.

"I'm just not," Rose commented, "I've just never saw myself as beautiful. Not many men have either."

-------

"It is I guess," Luna answered. When Jason was on her back, she began running up the cliffs. There was a lot of jumping on rocks and maneuvers to be had as well as fast speed. "You okay so far?"

"I honestly find that hard to believe," Shinn pointed out, smiling at Rose as he swam towards the edge of the pool. "You truly are beautiful, like a...rose in the summer breeze," he pointed out.

"I...i'm holding out," Jason said, trying to make sure to hold onto Luna as tight as he could while aslo trying not to puke.

"Nice try," Rose commented.

------------------

"We'll be there soon, and you better not puke," she remarked as she kept running and jumping, "If you do, I will throw you off of the cliff."

"They're bad," Rose laughed, "Just really bad."

-----------------------------

"Well, don't puke on me then and you'll live!" Luna exclaimed.

"Well they make me feel worse," Rose laughed, "That people can't be original so they resort with something bad."

------------------

"You think? It takes hours to dry too." she muttered, "I can't even wash it with soap. Only water."

"For now," Rose spoke as she stopped laughing.

------------------------

"I don't have hands in this form..." Luna trailed off.

"Well, I go case by case," he pointed out with a shrug. "Now, wipe that frown upside down," he laughed before splashing her slightly.

"You don't have like a half human half wolf form or something?" Jason asked, he really didn't know much about werewolf, or many creatuers for that matter.

Rose was splashed as as tried to move her head quickly. She didn't enjoy getting chlorine based water in her eyes.

"My eyes do not enjoy chlorine," Rose muttered to herself as she tried wiping her eyes.

----------------------

"No, not me," Luna answered, "I know others who do, but I guess my type of werewolf doesn't." that's when she came to the top of the mountain, and came to an abrupt stop. "We're here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom