• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ocean [Hawaii] Vivillon pattern

@Crackseed; I really need one of those ocean vivillons. I don't have a lot to trade you, but i'm sure we can come to an arrangement, do you take marine vivillons?

Hey I don't know what you have or what you're looking for, so I'm just going to post my list here. I have over 90 HA Pokemon that I can breed for trading. Let me know what you'd like.

Hidden Ability Pokemon Available for Trade: Organized by Type, Dual Types Can Be Found Under It's First Listed Typing
Normal -- Farfetch'd | Eevee | Igglybuff | Hoothoot | Girafarig | Dunsparce | Happiny | Kecleon | Lilipup | Pidove | Minccino | Deerling | Rufflet | Litleo | Fletchling | Helioptile | Bunnelby
Fire -- Charmander | Vulpix | Growlithe | Ponyta | Fennekin
Fighting -- Mankey | Makuhita | Meditite | Mienfoo
Water -- Squirtle | Poliwag | Seel | Shellder | Krabby | Lapras | Magikarp | Wooper | Remoraid | Azurill | Marill | Panpour | Corsola
Flying -- Look for primary typing
Grass -- Oddish | Tangela | Sunkern | Shroomish | Tropius | Pansage | Petilil | Chespin
Poison -- Gulpin
Electric -- Magnemite | Pichu | Elekid | Blitzle | Emolga | Joltik | Dedenne | Pachirisu | Shinx
Ground -- Sandshrew | Diglett | Drilbur
Psychic -- Abra | Drowzee | Spoink | Wynaut | Wobbuffet
Rock -- Roggenrola
Ice -- Spheal | Swinub | Snorunt | Snover
Bug -- Venonat | Pinsir | Heracross | Ledbya | Wurmple | Beautifly | Surskit | Nincada | Skorupi | Sewaddle | Venipede | Shuckle
Dragon -- Dratini | Gible | Axew | Goomy
Ghost -- Shuppet | Duskull | Spiritomb | Litwick | Phantump
Dark -- Murkrow | Sableye | Inkay | Scraggy | Sneasel
Steel -- Skarmory | Mawile | Beldum | Klefki
Fairy -- Cleffa | Togepi | Flabébé | Spritzee

@JoaoBM; - more then welcome to one. A marine is fine :)
@that1chick; - That's quite a list haha, but I appreciate it. I'm actually missing a Dusclops and I'd love a hidden ability Sableye - so either one or if you provide both you're welcome to 2 Oceans.

Sounds good. I'm getting them ready now. Sould be ready in 15 minutes. I'll add you momentarily.

Still hatching Sableye. I'll let you know when it's ready. Shouldn't be too long.

Aloha fellow Bulba-Pokemasters,

I am starting to get a decent surplus of Ocean pattern Scatterbugs/Vivillons.

View attachment 90996

If any of you would like to trade for this, please let me know via this thread. I'm still doing some pretty heavy trading via Reddit but I figured offering here couldn't hurt either. I'm generally not asking for anything exotic or special for these. While this pattern is proving to be pretty hard to find, I'm all for easy-going trades :)

Please post your FC/Trainer name if you would like one. What Vivillon pattern you have is also nice as generally I'm just doing 1 for 1 trades for the regional Scatterbug/Vivillon. If you have a special name/nature request, please post that as well.

My FC is 3711-8003-2965 and during the week I'm generally available after 7:30 PM PST to trade into the late evening.

Mahalos!

I can offer you serene grace or hustle togepi with nasty plot and rotom with 4 egg moves? Do either interest you? I haven't figured out what my region vivillon yet, but I can let you know after I finish nesting the e4 again :)

I have tons, so if you have a particular nature you want, can you tell me 2-3 of them? I can look for the one with corresponding nature and best IVs. After I can narrow the search, I'll tell you what I have to offer then I could nickname it for you once you decide :)

Pretty much Timid or Modest is what I'd be looking for.

My timid and modest have 1 & 2 IVs. I traded away my higher IV ones... But if you're interested I have 4-5 IVs in careful, sassy, mild, gentle, calm, hardy, brave, quiet, bold, naive, lonely, and impish.
In my 3 IVs I have serious, brave, mild, careful, naive, calm, naughty, and quiet

A 4 IV Naive is fine too :) If you're ok with that. My Scatterbugs aren't IV set in any shape or form, just Modest nature with either Shield Dust or Compound Eyes. I'll be doing 5 IV breeding with Friend Guard/normal abilities down the road, just not now.

I will be at work for another 4 hours - available to trade by 7:30 PM PST. As for the nickname, if you can rename it to Oscillate that would be sweeeeeeeeet :)

Please still be here. Please still be here. Please still be here! I have been searching desperately for an ocean vivillon for days now. I have been an anon bulbapedia stalker for many years, and the search to complete my vivillon collection alone has finally driven me to create accounts and participate in the various bulbagarden facets. I am willing to trade just about anything in my possession for this pokemon. (to shorten this up Im going to copy something I wrote from another post detailing what I have avaliable)

I can offer all Kantos and Kalos starters, a number of rare(ish) items like the master ball and it's ilk, pokerus, all berries except the Kee and Maranga (which I'll have in about four days) and fishing chain shinies (out of stock atm, but refilling tonight hopefully). Probably the most sought after Pokemon that I have would be rotom. Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about breeding natures, abilities and IV's so none of my Pokemon have anything like that. I also have a serene grace togepi.

Beyond that, I have about 85% of my pokedex filled out and I have access to most anyone, so if you'd like to request something specific I'd be more than willing to comply if it's within the scope of my abilities. My friend code is 4355-9711-8791.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom