• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ocean [Hawaii] Vivillon pattern

I'm still here - will be available to trade in a little over an hour. I wouldn't ask for a shiny but if you feel an Ocean is worth one, I will leave that call to you [your call on what shiny as well] - if not, I'm sure we can find something regardless! I'm open for most things from Friend Safari, though I'd actually like to get another Tyrunt [adamant/jolly preferred but won't fuss on nature]. Barring that, give me an idea of what you've got in your safaris too and we'll figure it out.

I wrote a rather lengthy post earlier, but I'm not seeing it show up (I'm assuming there's a bit of a delay for mods to approve new users' posts or something similar), so this is just in case the previous post doesn't show up but it will not be as detailed. Summary: I desperately want an Ocean Vivillon and am willing to do most anything to get one. Problem is I don't have much to offer that stands out from the crowd.

What I can trade:
Kantos and Kalos starters
A number of rare(ish) items like the master ball and it's ilk
Several mega evolution stones, though I would be a little reluctant to part with them
Pokerus
All berries except the Kee and Maranga (which I'll have in about four days) and starf and lansat (which I also willing to trade for)
Fishing chain shinies (Out of stock atm, but getting more tonight)
Y version exclusives
Rotom, Sableye, Ditto, Serene Grace Togepi, 5 colors Flabebe, 3 sizes Pumpkaboo, & Flame Body Slugma

And finally you might be interested in one of my higher levelled pokemon, the first six of which are my team:
Haxorus 85
Venusaur 89
Blaziken 89
Lucario 74
Simipour 71
Hawlucha 84
Greninja 65
Doublade 62
Aurorus 65
Garchomp 56
Goodra 51
Gengar 58
Politoes 50
Zoroark 49

That's just about everything of worth I have that I can think of, and I know next to nothing about breeding natures, abilities and IV's so none of my Pokemon have anything like that. If you're still interested in helping me out after hearing all that my friend code is 4355-9711-8791. I've already added you to mine... I think. And I just realized that this is in no way more concise than my previous post... Guess I got carried away again.

Edit:

So, I just made another post, and as soon as I did, My page refreshed and I saw that not only did my previous one make it, but you had already responded! I am a little ashamed to admit that, while I could have finished the game about two weeks ago, I am still just outside victory road because I stopped progressing when I devoted myself to completing my Vivillon and berry collection, so I have not yet gotten to my friend safari. My friend said I had a fire type safari, but didn't detail which three were in there. As for Tryunt, I have two in my boxes, both male ( I don't know how nature breeding works, but maybe that's relevant to getting the nature you want) a docile lv.20 and a serious lv.1 and both have the ability strong jaw. As for shinies, I don't have one right now, and I doubt I'll have one by the time trading comes around, but if you'd like to keep me in your friend list, I'd gladly just give you one at a later date when I aquire more and we're both online at the same time. If there's anything I've forgotten to mention, I apologize, but I'm just so excited that I may finally be getting my Ocean Vivillon soon that my mind is racing in a hundred different directions. Most importantly though, I'm not at home atm so I have to work on getting my 3ds connected to the wireless where I'm at, which normally would not be a problem, but I'm at my friend's place and he's not here right now, nor is he answering his phone to give me his wifi password, so I have to get creative :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be up for a few more hours and I have your code in my 3ds, so hopefully I'll see when you come online. In the meantime I'll be working on getting a shiny, but at least from this point on I'll be in the comfort of my own home. Hoping to see you soon. And as a side not,since we didn't get to talk much here about what you'd like, if you're okay with game chat I am too, so that could make things pretty easy on the both of us. but form this point forth I'll be doing all communication on the forum via my android and it's just a little pickier than the computer, so I'll keeep my fingers crossed.

I made three or four posts about six hours ago and they're not showing up... Makes it very difficult to communicate. Hopefully this makes it through.

I made three or four posts about six hours ago and they're not showing up... Makes it very difficult to communicate. Hopefully this makes it through.

Yeah I know it's irritating, I've approved your posts though. Really if this continues don't hesitate to contact a moderator of the section so that they can help you. I'm usually on top of these things, but yesterday I had homework to do but sorry about the delay in approving these for you. I think sometime after 5 posts, this glitch should stop being a nuisance for you though I'm not 100% certain on that. But I do stress the contact a moderator if you need anything approved, as it does help get things attended to faster. (Also to note super moderators can help approve things anywhere cause they have super powers. :p)

And oh @Crackseed;

Crackseed, I will be around most of the day today and most of tomorrow as well. Let me know whenever its convenient for you and I'll make it happen.

@Dolce;, are you like my trade pimp now or something cause that would be SUPER >.>
@Zangetsu; Don't worry - we'll make this happen! And honestly, please don't feel like you HAVE to give me a shiny for an Ocean. I mean I'd be thrilled by that, but I'm not going to demand such. I may not have much time to trade today but I will be home tomorrow by about 7:30 PM PST and available to trade. If not, weekends are more flexible for me.

I'm on now if you are. I wasn't sure because of the time difference, but I knew I was either one out two hours ahead of you... I think. It's 8:26 for me right now. Maybe I'll see, or if not, this weekend sometime.

I'm on now if you are. I wasn't sure because of the time difference, but I knew I was either one out two hours ahead of you... I think. It's 8:26 for me right now. Maybe I'll see, or if not, this weekend sometime.

Great - I should be on a fair amount today :)
@kyogre545; Most welcome!

@Crackseed;

Hey, are you still handing out Ocean Vivillon? :) I got one from you before, but I'd like two more if not a problem (just 2 regional Scatterbug will do too). Well, I don't know what you still need, I can offer a couple of HA Pokémon, like Quick Feet Shroomish and Solar Power Charmander. And through a friend of mine I have access to quite a lot of other HA Pokémon too, such as Water Absorb Tympole, Inner Focus Drowzee, Battle Armor Cubone, and Sand Veil Phanpy or Sand Veil Stunfisk, and some more.

Hi Shiny Blaze - we can trade again no problem :) I'll let you know what I'm looking for shortly.

the Hawaii pattern is beautiful. Can i have one? I have Modern pattern and a one other all pink pattern. Also, i have pokerus, ralts, pichu...

alright, Ralts for Villion. Make it a good or neutral nature if possible. My timezone is EST. What times r good for u ? My fc code is 1289-8476-7025

All my Vivillons have a set nature - Timid :) I should be around a fair amount today so just drop a message when you're available.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom