• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ocean [Hawaii] Vivillon pattern

Quick Feet Shroomish would be great! Is it IV bred or just random IVs/nature?

Can I please have an Ocean pattern Vivillon, it is 1 of 2 I am missing and would be greatly appreciated. My username is Joey and my FC is 2895-7588-572, I have the Polar version as my native version. I would be very grateful for any help.

I'd be interested in a Ocean Vivillon. I don't really know what to offer myself; I can at least breed any currently available Pokémon (though not for IVs) at least and my native Vivillon is Icy Snow.

My FC is 4699 6589 8963.

I need another one. 8D

This time it's for a dear friend of mine.

If your interested in IV bred I have a Modest Own Tempo Male Espurr w/ Yawn, Trick, Assist, and Barrier and 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ivs that I'm willing to part with. I also have some Sturdy Carbinks with 3-4 Ivs each.

Or I can breed:
- Adamant Marills w/ Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Superpower
- Jolly Rough Skin Gibles w/ Iron Head, and Outrage
- Impish Skarmory w/Brave Bird, Whirlwind, and Drill Peck

Any of these interesting? If not I got more things laying about.

Oh yeah, name it Hibiscus and make it female pls? :p

Edit: Since I was breeding Marill I got an Adamant Huge Power Female with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread if you want.

Last edited:
@jocon1; I'm a bit overstuffed on Polars for the moment but let me know what you can catch in the safari and we'll figure something out :)
@Soulweaver; An Icy Snow is just fine!
@ilovemypikachu; Archipelago is totally cool for a 1 for 1 trade.
@Dolce; HAI DOLCE :) If you don't mind parting with such a well bred pokemon for an Ocean, then I'd be more then happy to hook you up with one for your friend. I will make sure it's a female and named. That Espurr would be amazing if you are sure you don't mind trading it. I'll let you know the nickname I'd like for it.

As a note to all of you - I have been somewhat irregular getting online during the week as there are some unfortunately unavoidable things happening right now related to a family member's health. If I cannot reach you today for trade, I WILL have a 4 day weekend so will do my utmost to be available during the various time frames you are. As a general rule, I'm generally online by 7:30 PM PST but with the next few days being off, will likely be around at random points throughout the day.

Mahalos in advance for your patience.

HAI DOLCE :) If you don't mind parting with such a well bred pokemon for an Ocean, then I'd be more then happy to hook you up with one for your friend. I will make sure it's a female and named. That Espurr would be amazing if you are sure you don't mind trading it. I'll let you know the nickname I'd like for it.

As a note to all of you - I have been somewhat irregular getting online during the week as there are some unfortunately unavoidable things happening right now related to a family member's health. If I cannot reach you today for trade, I WILL have a 4 day weekend so will do my utmost to be available during the various time frames you are. As a general rule, I'm generally online by 7:30 PM PST but with the next few days being off, will likely be around at random points throughout the day.

HAI. :p And no I don't mind at all, since I won't be using the little fella so he's all yours no problem. Just let me know what name you'd like.

And I'm always online! 8) Though really I can trade whenever is most convenient to you since a loved one's health is most definitely priority.

@Soulweaver; An Icy Snow is just fine!

What Dolce said, family is obviously more important than games :p But yeah, I'm ready to trade whenever you are; I'll be awake from now till at least 6 hours ahead and I'm around a lot pretty much every day anyway if today doesn't work too well :) Oh, yeah, if you'd like a nickname for it, just say so; for mine one is not required but if you like to give it one, surprise me!

@ilovemypikachu; Archipelago is totally cool for a 1 for 1

All right, cool! That's fine, I understand family emergencies :) I'm actually unable to trade until Friday anyway, so just PM me on Friday whenever you're available and I should be able to trade!! I just need to do a ton of schoolwork and stuff, but it'll be a quick trade. Would you like it as a Vivillon, or does it matter if it's still a Scatterbug?

@Dolce; Name him Maosur? My trainer is Veisual and will be trading with you once you're ready. Also have a surprise for you and so please have a second "crappy" Pokemon for trade :)

@Dolce; Name him Maosur? My trainer is Veisual and will be trading with you once you're ready. Also have a surprise for you and so please have a second "crappy" Pokemon for trade :)

A surprise. :eek:

And sure I'll go name him now.

A surprise. :eek:

And sure I'll go name him now.

Oh wow didn't see your Gibles! Now I'm torn...

Edit: enjoy the 5 IV friend guard Ocean!

Last edited:
I'll breed you a Gible just cause Kokua is an adorable name. :p (I'll VM about that later on when I have one for you.)

And thanks. <3

I can catch or breed almost any pokemon, I have collected all 596 pokemon available, just let me know who you are looking for and I'll see what I can do.

I can catch or breed almost any pokemon, I have collected all 596 pokemon available, just let me know who you are looking for and I'll see what I can do.

If your posts continue to show as moderated be sure to contact a moderator of the section so they can be approved quicker alright? ^^

Hi @Crackseed; !

@Soulweaver; and @ilovemypikachu; Thanks for your patience - I should be on more regular hours this week so can get both your trades done :)

Awesome :) I'll be around for quite a few hours from now as always (definitely at least 2AM local time or 5 hours ahead), just poke me in-game when you have time ^^

E: And now it's 3:30AM, so going to sleep. It might be that this needs to be scheduled on a weekend or during a possible all-nighter of mine in case you're not able to be online any sooner than the stated time (7:30pm PST) on weekdays.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom