• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym Leaders, many new Pokémon featured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym leaders featured

October CoroCoro comes out around the 14th of September. So not too early.
The October issue comes out at September? Well, I have learned a new thing today! So it's about the right time for it to leak.
Please confirm it one way or another... I can't wait for it!
*Is getting too excited for B&W*

Yeah, I pick up a "totally FAKE" vibe from it...

Of course, I HOPE this leak is real, 'cause I'm sick of the fake ones.

Yeah, I got that vibe too...though, the rest of the scans looks genuine, that one Pokemon makes me doubt the rest of them

Well, it could be a national dex Pokémon just like Rhyperior, Lickilicky, Porygon-Z etc. So we cannot be sure.

And I think it would be terrible not to have any old-Gen Pokémon evolved form or pre-evolved form in Gen V.

True. I guess only time will tell...

There's now a detailed chart up on the article about the abilites and types of the Pokemon... But which is which...?

Yeah, I got that vibe too...though, the rest of the scans looks genuine, that one Pokemon makes me doubt the rest of them
Which Pokémon are you referring to?

But which is which...?

If you look at the species (and type, to some extent), that helps quite a bit. However if there are any you can't identify just ask here, someone will know.

Bottom right of page two; it has half a Poke Ball on its head.
That Pokémon looks... strange. Why half a Poké Ball as a mushroom cap? Then again, Voltorb looks like a Poké Ball without buttons and with eyes.

That Pokémon looks... strange. Why half a Poké Ball as a mushroom cap? Then again, Voltorb looks like a Poké Ball without buttons and with eyes.

You can't think too much about that, there is no valid explanation (same with Voltorb). It just looks cool.

Finally Pokemon that I am starting to like are appearing (Although I like some of the previously revealed ones too). I can't wait to see the rest of them. That pokeball one looks odd, I wonder if his mushroom will actually be anything or what. Can't wait to see the rest

...Why are they releasing the best looking ones NOW???
Why wasn't that giant bug dinosaur thing with a blade on its head revealed FIRST?!

Why wasn't that giant bug dinosaur thing with a blade on its head revealed FIRST?!

Build up excitement perhaps?

"Here are some average Pokémon for you to look at while you get excited about better ones!"

Well, that one was revealed a lil while ago...but FINALLY! An Electric/Bug type! That isnt a Firefly!

Well, that one was revealed a lil while ago...but FINALLY! An Electric/Bug type! That isnt a Firefly!

OMFG, that's awesome!!!!

And I know that one was revealed a while ago, but only in promo vids for battles...never got the full "WHAM!!!!!! NEW POKEMON!!!!!" segment on Pokemon Sunday or anything. Just sortta causally thrown out there.

OMFG, that's awesome!!!!

And I know that one was revealed a while ago, but only in promo vids for battles...never got the full "WHAM!!!!!! NEW POKEMON!!!!!" segment on Pokemon Sunday or anything. Just sortta causally thrown out there.

Haha yeah i know, right? That Bugzapper is sooo going on my team! Electric and Bug in one Pokemon? Bring it on!

All those new Pokemon on those pages look AWESOME!!!

...what's with not utilising triple battles for that Gym?? :-(

Well, it seems to me like this trio is the first gym you'll encounter. Plus, maybe I'm easily confused, but triple battles seem a little complicated and very strategic. Soooo maybe they're letting you fight your starter's corresponding leader while you're still a beginner, take the course of the game to master triple battles, then later challenge them 3 vs. 1? Like how Volkner and Flint team up!

Well, it seems to me like this trio is the first gym you'll encounter. Plus, maybe I'm easily confused, but triple battles seem a little complicated and very strategic. Soooo maybe they're letting you fight your starter's corresponding leader while you're still a beginner, take the course of the game to master triple battles, then later challenge them 3 vs. 1? Like how Volkner and Flint team up!

That seems plausable, yeah.
But it would be cool to battle 3 people at once.

Do I spy a Tauros evolution? And Denchura could be an Ariados evolution.

But there are NO NON-GEN 5 Pokemon in Isshu before the National Dex is obtained...

If they are indeed new evolutions, than Tauros must be in the Dream World, right?

Seems unlikely, since it was supposed to be all new Pokemon pre-Nat Dex. that said, isnt there a Luvdisc evo revealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom