• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym Leaders, many new Pokémon featured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym leaders featured

Seems unlikely, since it was supposed to be all new Pokemon pre-Nat Dex. that said, isnt there a Luvdisc evo revealed?

I speculate that that means that Luvdisc will be available in the Dream World, and you can evolve it once it's transferred back to your game.

Pikachu has been seen in gameplay videos, also seemingly violating the "No-pre gen 5 Pokemon" rule, but it has been confirmed to be in the Dream World.

The "Dream World" isn't technically part of Isshu after all.

I'm in super-duper love these pokemon! And the competist side of me is hating that first gym leader thing. Hopefully they let you rechallenge the gym leaders and when you take on the first it's a triple battle.

Also, I think Denchula has as much to do with Ariados as Caterpie does to Beautifly.

I honestly don't really like most of the designs, but some of them are pretty cool like the casket and the cute cat. The idea of multiple gym leaders is pretty cool but I honestly don't think I'll enjoy this generation as much as Gen IV. But we'll see cause I'm gonna but one of them as soon as they come out in Australia! =3

I speculate that that means that Luvdisc will be available in the Dream World, and you can evolve it once it's transferred back to your game.

Pikachu has been seen in gameplay videos, also seemingly violating the "No-pre gen 5 Pokemon" rule, but it has been confirmed to be in the Dream World.

The "Dream World" isn't technically part of Isshu after all.
It's no pre-gen 5 Pokemon prior to endgame, and we have no idea when Dream World will become accessible. :V

Okira- We might not have long to wait, I preordered Black at EBgames today, there was no date but the guy reakons it will be out this year.

Question about Onaousku or whoever the dragon guy is, the guy who kinda looks like Giratina in the way he stands. How come he is a different color then he was to the game shot where he was green? Is that an shiny version or something?

Okira- We might not have long to wait, I preordered Black at EBgames today, there was no date but the guy reakons it will be out this year.

I thought the English version comes out in Spring next year.

That is correct.

Damnit! These articles are just whetting my appetite. T^T Just a few more days, then, then, then. Woohoo! I really hope they keep what they said about no pre-Gen V Pokemon before NatDex, that way I can have some actual fun with Pokemon again. <3 These designs are actual fantastic, it's subtle creativity, like in Gen. I & II not the extravagance of III & IV, except the Leg's really, which all look like robots, but, hey? Who's complaining, Isshu might replace Johto as my favourite region. Also, I think that having you battle one trainer at a time for the first gym is a smart move, maybe they'll have a triple gym later? Or triple E4 battle? A DARK TYPE GYM LEADER!!!!!!! <3 Gawd, that would be fantastic, us dark trainers are really underrepresented, we only have Karen as a good example of Dark-type goodness. <-------Ranting. But, back to the point, Sanyou is supposed to be first gym, correct? So, having a triple battle at the start would just make the game too complicated for newer players, GF wants this to be like a fresh Pokemon experience all over again, so, keeping it easy but interesting seems to be their goal. Well, I apologise for gabbing the gums here, but, I'm like, excited. <3

Last edited:

!!!!!
If you put two dangoro in a triple battle with nosepass as their leader. it would make a face!!!!!

I thought the English version comes out in Spring next year.

Really? Hm then I guess we have a long wait then, although spring in the US would be about 3-5 months I think, it's spring here)

I really hope they keep what they said about no pre-Gen V Pokemon before NatDex, that way I can have some actual fun with Pokemon again. <3

They most certainly are keeping to that.

Really? Hm then I guess we have a long wait then, although spring in the US would be about 3-5 months I think, it's spring here)

Ah, so you live in the Southern Hemisphere too? Basically, their spring = our autumn. And our autumn is roughly 6 months away, seeing since spring just started.

Another scan surfaced of the starter pokemon evolutions put on 2ch being real. It's legitimacy is being debated though, as the page depicted with the starter evolutions on it looks different to those already confirmed. If the page is real, then I'm afraid we have yet another fire/fighting starter :(

You know... I'm just noticing this but a lot of pokemon have different formes this time...

Please let the scans be confirmed one way or other...
I'm not so sure now after a lot of fake scans!

Does anyone else think that the starter evolutions look a lot better now we've seen Ken Sugimori's official artwork for them? I didn't really like Pokabu's evolution when I first saw it, but I really like its Sugimori art. Now the second stage evolutions have been confirmed, it seems very likely that the final stages are also genuine.

But there are NO NON-GEN 5 Pokemon in Isshu before the National Dex is obtained...

They could be national dex Pokémon like I said before. And I expect there are new Evo of old Pokémon in Gen V, despite the fact that there are no old-gen pre-national dex.

If they are indeed new evolutions, than Tauros must be in the Dream World, right?

Oh yeah, there is a dream world. And Dream World is a place with old-gen Pokémon with new ability. So there is chance that it is a tauros evolution.

And Dream World has Aerodactyl! So maybe Aerodactyl would have new ability or an evolution like every other fossil Pokémon did!

Because of how different Isshu seems compared to all the other regions and how different the game seems it will be I think it will either be really good or really bad. Also I hope there are no new eevee evolutions this time around because I like the ones we already have!

Please let the scans be confirmed one way or other...
I'm not so sure now after a lot of fake scans!

They're confirmed. Either that, or CoroCoro is lying to us.

They're confirmed. Either that, or CoroCoro is lying to us.
They are confirmed? Well, that's great! If CoroCoro is lying, then it'd be disasterous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom