• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Odd Pokemon White Big Stadium Glitch

Still Probably Modio

generally on hiatus now
Reaction score
This happened to me the other day. I was training up My Swampert to Learn Hammer Arm in Pokemon White, so I went into the Big Stadium. I battled an Ace Trainer during a baseball match. Once I got to her last Pokemon, this occured.
Swampert used Muddy Water, which should have knocked it out, but it stayed up, which is perfectly normal.
Gliscor used X Scissor, which is also normal. Swampert was lefT on one HP and I was thinking, "Woo, close call." Then it showed Swampert fainting. It proclaimed that "Swampert fainted!" so I switch to Garchomp. Nothing happens. It shows Swamperts name bar, and It's HP on one. Gliscor used U-Turn! But it failed. At this Point, I was like "What the heck?" So I used Take Down. It ignored me completely. "Gliscor used U Turn! But it Failed." I tried switching out. "Gliscor used U Turn! But it failed." Etcetera, Etcetera. In the end, I turned off my DS.
I never cheat. I never hack. What does this mean?

This happened to me the other day. I was training up My Swampert to Learn Hammer Arm in Pokemon White, so I went into the Big Stadium. I battled an Ace Trainer during a baseball match. Once I got to her last Pokemon, this occured.
Swampert used Muddy Water, which should have knocked it out, but it stayed up, which is perfectly normal.
Gliscor used X Scissor, which is also normal. Swampert was lefT on one HP and I was thinking, "Woo, close call." Then it showed Swampert fainting. It proclaimed that "Swampert fainted!" so I switch to Garchomp. Nothing happens. It shows Swamperts name bar, and It's HP on one. Gliscor used U-Turn! But it failed. At this Point, I was like "What the heck?" So I used Take Down. It ignored me completely. "Gliscor used U Turn! But it Failed." I tried switching out. "Gliscor used U Turn! But it failed." Etcetera, Etcetera. In the end, I turned off my DS.
I never cheat. I never hack. What does this mean?

I have Black and in Small Court against Roughneck Fletcher's Crawdaunt against my Masquerain. I thought it was Night Slash itself that did it. Now I know different http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=109161

There's something strange about HP. check this:
attachment.php
Apologizes because of quality.

If you can't see it, my Krokorok in combat shows 119 HP max, while at the bottom screen, shows a max of 120 HP. Moreover, in a point I healed it with an Hyper Potion and got only 119 HP max.

Maybe it's a programming ovesight about the stat recalculation after EV gaining, previously in the same battle I beat a Clefairy (2 HP EV yield)

Attachments

• Imagen0773.jpg
    Imagen0773.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 1,317
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom