• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oddballs art.

oddball walking

aka mje89
Reaction score
Here I will put some of my fan art I have done and am working on. most of the stuff will be fully digital and the odd thing drawn on dead wood.

First up a WIP of Lugia (at half size)
lugalines.jpg

It is taken from the scan that contained info an HGSS. I have extracted the line art using the pen tool in photoshop. The tip of the tail is a bit ruff but I'll sort that when I colour it.

All comments and constructive criticism is welcome.

Last edited:
That didn't take long!

The base colour is done. (again the pic is half size)
lugacolourwip.jpg

The next step is to shade but this will take longer (I don't know which way I'm going to do it yet)

Something I just whipped up. Again it is shrunk down, and If you want I can do it in wallpaper sizes.

lugiawallpapersmall.jpg

I haven't got any time to work on anything til early June as I'm away but I have started Ho-Oh and the new female trainer.
The is some of my none pokemon stuff on my DevintArt account (Naruto mainly) http://oddball-walking.deviantart.com/

Inactive...

I meant July :p
I'm currently extracting the lines from the new team rocket eye catch.
1247134509156.jpg

Here is Meowth's lines, again at 50%
Its a bit rough but that will be sorted when I colour it.
treyecatchm.jpg

hi. very good artwork. baisically, i'm both complimenting your art, and testing out my signature. by the way, it worked!

Last edited:
More lines. I have had this screen shot saved for ages not too sure what for though, so I have decided to do it too.
73242395.jpg

Again at 50%
dawnashwip.jpg

Its a bit rough but that gets sorted when I colour it.
I like this technique as it enlarges the images. this one is now 400% bigger.
I will finish something soon I hope.

Back
Top Bottom