• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

Roulette

The People's Champion
Reaction score
I searched all over for a thread like this, but never found one. Please remove it if you see fit mr/ms first mod who sees this.

As of 9-11-10, there are 43 pokemon confirmed. They're mostly the basic pokemon (legends, starters, early route pokemon, etc), but there have been a few pokemon revealed that look pretty strong and teamworthy. Of what we've seen, do any qualify to be in your playthrough team?

So far, I like:

Denchura (electric/bug)
Kibago and his possible evolution (dragon/???)
Meguroku (Ground/Dark)
Wooguru (Flying/Normal)
Boffuran (Normal so far, hoping for a dual type)
No idea what starter I'm picking (waiting for the evos' confirmation)

Of course, these are subject to change. Anyway, what about you guys?

Pokabu and Evos
Meguroko (and evos?)
Rankurusu / Musharna
Mebukijika

They're the ones I'd like to use the most.

Hmm. Well, I know I'm goning to use the Grass Starter, the seasonal deer and it's evolution, and that black Pokemon that looks like a layer cake. That one is snazzy. Very snazzy.

Rankurusu, Meguroko, and Denchura will for sure be on my team in my first White playthrough. May also consider using Wargle.

Let me think...

Mijumaru
Shimama
Gigaiasu
The steel/grass iron ball Pokemon

Those three are going to be in my team. There are other Pokemon that I might choose too like Wargle, Ononokusu, Baoppu, Yorterrie, and Mebukijika.

Edit: I added the steel/grass Pokemon.

Last edited:
Gochiruzeru
Meguroko
Choroneko
Wargle
Dentula
Desukan
Whatever the water-type monkey is called

Wait...that's 7 fffff---
I'll have to play through these games a million like 3 times to use all the teams I want to mess around with, and that's from the revealed mons alone.
Looks like I may have to be inclined to actually CATCH THEM ALL for once.

Zoroark
Mebukijika
Pokabu's final evo
Mijumaru's final evo
Tsutarja's final evo
Emonga

(subject to change)

Mijumaru and evo's
Mebujika
Baoppu and evo's
Meguroko and evo's
Wargle/Mamepato
Shimama and evo's/Yooteri and evos

Defiantly using Ononokusu, Gigaiasu and Desukan.
They are too awesome to pass up.

I definitely want Yorterri if it has an evolution as epic as Arcanine.
Also, Choroneko might be pretty good early on.

But I think I'll just wait for all the Pokemon to be known.

Mijumaru
Rankurusu
Desukan/Zoroark
Wargle
Doryuuzu
Denchura
Most likely this will be my team. If they are readily obtainable, that is, then

All I know is that I'll be using a different starter, monkey, and electric-type in each game. Other than that, I'll have to wait and see.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom