• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

Team members
isshu-pokemon-3.jpg
isshu-pokemon-134.jpg

isshu-pokemon-36.jpg
isshu-pokemon-99.jpg

isshu-pokemon-29.jpg
isshu-pokemon-64.jpg

HM whores
isshu-pokemon-25.jpg
isshu-pokemon-11.jpg

And this is the team I'd play with through Black version.

isshu-pokemon-127.jpg
isshu-pokemon-3.jpg
isshu-pokemon-126.jpg

isshu-pokemon-92.jpg
isshu-pokemon-66.jpg
isshu-pokemon-123.jpg

Tentative to change, but I am in love with all six of these for separate reasons.

The dragon... just appeals to me. 'Nough said.

Jaroda is regal and very proud looking. I also like Grass types. Good speed and decent defenses are something I like.

Fighting ferret monk (I think it looks like some sort of mustelid, honestly) looks neat and has Reckless and can learn Hi Jump Kick (which received a boost in power). The ability coupled with STAB and Life Orb does around 304 base damage. Ahaaa. That's not even with super effective damage. ;D

Mebukijika is too neat to pass up. As previously stated, I love Grass types. And it's a noble stag. Which changes form with seasons. And has the opportunity to have Serene Grace as an ability. I'm happy with that!

Dark/Fighting lizard guy reminds me too much of Croagunk/Toxicroak to just go unnoticed. Seriously, a new type coupled with Fighting, just as the aforementioned frogs did. And they have that same dopey look on their face. I love it! Ha. And it's neat that it has really good defenses and good Attack. Not to mentioned three different abilities that are GOOD. Intimidate to help more with defensive capabilities, Earthquake Spiral to up the attack, and Shed Skin to rid itself of status. I love this guy.

And our ninja bug. A) I'm growing fonder of bugs, thanks to this gen. B) It's a ninja that is resentful of the beetle stealing its knight shell when traded. C) Base 145 Speed stat and base 100 Special Attack? Hell. Yes.

for those of you hotlinking to pokebeach and others, you're going to be punished with an army of ditto. Just saying.

Will definitely have the final evolution of tjsa...the grass starter, the electric-spider and the mole-thing.
Im good at names.

It looks like my team is going to be having a sort of late start....

Desumasu is only catchable after the 3rd gym leader, Koaruhii and Yuniran after the 4th gym leader and Chobomaki after the 7th gym leader...

I might end up breeding them too so I can level them up from level 1...

I'll probably have a team of potentially Tsutaja/Yorterri/Choroneka/Koromori for the time being until I start seeing pokemon I want for my team...

Although I wonder if I'll be able to get them in the dream world sooner...(two of my Soul Silver main team came from the pokewalker)

Mijumaru
Tabunne
Darumkka
The blue or Red karate guy (don't know name but i live the blue one better)
Zebra pokemon thingy
Doreida

One of the starters...
Chillarmy
Electric zebra
the terrier
the pink bunny rabbit
one of the elemental type monkeys

I've changed a lot from before. Now, I want Gigigear, Gochiruzeru, Chanderaa, and three undecided.

Even though I have posted what I may play with when I get my game I have changed my mind. Here is what im thinking (for the moment)

Mijumara->Futachimaru->Daikenki(water starter)
Baopp->Baokki (Fire Monkey)
Shimama->Zebraika (Electric Zebra)
Mogryu->Dohryuzu (Mole)
Kumashun->Tsunbear (Polar Bear)
Mamepato->Hatoupo->Kenhoroh (Region Bird)

Hmm, ok it looks like I have my final team set up. I plan on getting someone to breed these and trade them to me. Forgive me, I'm not familiar with the jap. names.

Dark/dragon pseudo legend
One of the ice types
Chandelar
The tadpoles evo
The rock bird with the crazy feathers (fossil?)
Denchura

That should work out pretty well

Okay, I've finally determined my real team. How/when I'll get all of my team members is yet to be determined. I just hope I can get lucky and get Gobitto in the DreamWorld early on.

Tsutarja->Janobii->Jaroda = QUETZACOTL
Pokabu->Chaobuu->Emboar = KUJATA
Mijumaru->Futachimaru->Daikenki = MATEUS
Shimama->Zeburaika = IXION
Koromori->Kokoromori = MOG
Gobitto->Goruggo = ALEXANDER

I love my naming theme. :ksmile:

Shanderra
Hahakurimo
Murrando (The doggy is very very good - espcially with cheer up)
Denchura
Baibanira
Urugamoth

Desukan
Shanderaa
Urugamoth
Denchura
The Dark/Dragon type
The Ground/Ghost type

Tsutarja and its evos will definitely be on my team. I'm not sure about the rest of them, though. Quite frankly, it's very difficult to tell at this point.

My team in Black is almost completely different from what I said in my first post. I actually have the game, but this is what my team will consist of.

-Daikenki
-Muurando
-Baokki
-Aakeosu
-Gochiruzeru
-Shubarugo

Yeah.

Desukan
Shanderaa
Urugamoth
Denchura
The Dark/Dragon type
The Ground/Ghost type

Not to pick on you in particular, but I heard that Urugamoth is obtained late game (or its prevo)
Denchura and Shanderaa are late game Pokemon too
As is the pseudo legendary which is found in Victory Road.

Just sayin....

Not to pick on you in particular, but I heard that Urugamoth is obtained late game (or its prevo)
Denchura and Shanderaa are late game Pokemon too
As is the pseudo legendary which is found in Victory Road.

Just sayin....

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom