• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offered: Shinies, IV's, Teddiursas and Items

Ryme

Reaction score
I offer some of the pokemon and items I have laying around. I have multiple of some of the IV pokes, so please ask if you're unsure if I still have those. I will try to keep this first post updated. If you want anything nicknamed, tell me the name you want me to give it.

Shinies. NOTE: These shinies are all randomly caught or traded. They are not competitive in their IVs or natures. If I have caught it myself, it means it is nicknameable and I will list this.
Pokemon/gender/Nature/Nickname Able?
Shuckle/Timid/Ultra Ball/Lvl 50/Male/not Nickname able
Arcanine/Serious/Flash Fire/lvl 50/Ultra Ball/not Nickname able
Cubchoo/Sassy/Snow Cloak/Male/Lvl20/ Nickname Able/ Repeat Ball
Trevenant/Jolly/nickname able Natural Cure, Nest Ball

Competitive IV's/Egg moves These pokemon are bred by myself and thus are all nickname able. They are NOT Shiny.
BagonNaive. Rock Head. Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance. Female.
Charmander Solar Power. Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz. I have them 5 IV in Adamant, Jolly and Timid. Also have them 6IV in both Timid and Jolly. All are Male.
Elekid Adamant. Static. Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Cross Chop. All 6 IV's perfect. Luxury Ball, Female.
Espurr Bold. Own Tempo. Egg Moves: Yawn, Assist, Barrier, Trick. Male. All 6 IV's perfect.
Larvitar Jolly. Guts. Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Dance. 5IV's perfect. Level Ball (HG/SS) 2 Males, 1 Female.
Marill Adamant. Huge Power. Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Superpower.
Porygon Bold. Trace. All 6 IV's perfect.
Snubbull Impish. Intimidate. Egg Moves: Close Combat, Heal Bell. 5 Iv's perfect. Ultra Ball. Female.
SquirtleModest. Rain Dish. Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Aqua Jet, Muddy Water, Dragon Pulse. 5 IV's Perfect.
Vullaby Impish. Overcoat. Egg Moves: Mean Look, Foul Play, Knock Off, Roost. Female. Luxury Ball.

Utillity:
Teddiursa lvl 100. Pickup. Moves: Sweet Scent, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Thief. Nickname able. For the elephant lovers, I also have one Phanphy lvl 100, nickname able with pickup, though this one can't learn Sweet Scent.

These are the Swiss-army knife of Pokemon. Ideal for IV training, they can sweet scent for horde battles, then proceed to nuke the horde with earthquake or Rock Slide for flying/levitating pokemon. Thief is there for hearth scale farming, but could be replaced with moves like Rock Smash if you prefer. Pick Up on a lvl 100 pokemon occasionally fixes you rare candies, prism scales and sometimes leftovers, which is very useful. They are also insanely cute. These little teddies have been bred and raised by myself, no cloning or cheating involved. I've bred and lvl'ed 5 atm.

Items:
Abillity Capsule
PP Max
Leftovers
All BP items.

Wants:
I don't care if the pokemon you offer is cloned or some other way created in dubious ways, as long as it passes the hack scan on pokemon X/Y.
Kee Berry
Maranga Berry
Shiny Eevee (tell me if it is possible to nickname it)
Shiny nickname able Porygon/Porygon2. Tell me nature, ability etc., though it does not need to be competitive, that would just be a bonus.
Any IV'ed HA pokes. HA that are only obtainable in B/W are a BIG bonus, as I have most Kalos already.
Competitive Legendary pokemon, in both nature and IV's. Especially the OU/UU legal ones.
Event Pokemon.
5 IV Adamant Timburr (or evolutions) with Drain Punch, Knock Off, Mach Punch and Ice Punch. Abillity Guts or Iron Fist.
If you have none of the above, or want something that is worth less than the above, just make me an offer with anything else and I will tell you if I need it or not 

Sincerely, Ryme.

Last edited:
May I have the shiny zubat? I have some Pinsir with 5 perfect Ivs in everything but special attack. They are also girls and with Moxie as a ability.

Is this a reasonable trade?

Im completely fine with that! My fc is in my signature, what is yours?

31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Adamant Kangaskhan in Dive Ball with Egg Moves Focus Energy and Double Edge
31/xx/31/31/31/31 HA Modest Omanyte with Egg Moves Spikes and Toxic Spikes
31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Adamant Dratini with Egg Moves Aqua Jet, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, and Extreme Speed

How about these three* for the shiny Murkrow and shiny Groudon?

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in the shiny lugia! My offer is Shiny Mew! It seems to be the Faraway Island Mew (being shiny and being from the hoenn region). However, I will only do this if you can accept cloned.

I'am interested in your Groudon, I have a competitive gaslty inside a moon ball, and a hawlucha. not 1 but both for the groudon.

@Dovahgatr: You have a what?! no fair I want one. (just saying that I'am pretty jealous.)

I just hatched myself a shiny litwick tonight, 3 IVS timid with flash fire.

Edit: Added Shiny Latios, Shiny Starmie, Shiny Cubchoo, Shiny Arcanine and Shiny Shuckle to the first post.

31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Adamant Kangaskhan in Dive Ball with Egg Moves Focus Energy and Double Edge
31/xx/31/31/31/31 HA Modest Omanyte with Egg Moves Spikes and Toxic Spikes
31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Adamant Dratini with Egg Moves Aqua Jet, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, and Extreme Speed

How about these three* for the shiny Murkrow and shiny Groudon?

I have a competitive Dratini with those moves, but I am very interested in the Omanyte. I can give you the Murkrow for that one if you want? (and if so, would you like the Murkrow nicknamed?)

Hello, I'm interested in the shiny lugia! My offer is Shiny Mew! It seems to be the Faraway Island Mew (being shiny and being from the hoenn region). However, I will only do this if you can accept cloned.

Deal as far as Im concerned. And Im completely OK with clones, so no problems there. Private message me your FC and we can trade :)

I'am interested in your Groudon, I have a competitive gaslty inside a moon ball, and a hawlucha. not 1 but both for the groudon.

Deal!

I just hatched myself a shiny litwick tonight, 3 IVS timid with flash fire.

Im very interested in this. Are you willing to trade it, and what would you like in return?

Last edited:
I'm interested in the level 100 Teddiursa. I can trade you a level 100 Bastiodon that I got through Wonder trade. My friend code is 1590-5219-7980. I can't trade now since I have to go to work, but I'll trade you later. :)

I'm interested in the level 100 Teddiursa. I can trade you a level 100 Bastiodon that I got through Wonder trade. My friend code is 1590-5219-7980. I can't trade now since I have to go to work, but I'll trade you later. :)

Sounds good to me! Would you like it nicknamed?

I have a competitive Dratini with those moves, but I am very interested in the Omanyte. I can give you the Murkrow for that one if you want? (and if so, would you like the Murkrow nicknamed?) Im not sure about the Groudon yet, as Phantom16 also made a good offer for him. Is it Ok if I take a little longer to decide about the Groudon?
Sounds good! Can you please nickname the Murkrow Fuchsia? :)

By the way, I'd be very happy changing my mind from Groudon to the shiny Latios if that makes your decision easier.

I have a competitive Dratini with those moves, but I am very interested in the Omanyte. I can give you the Murkrow for that one if you want? (and if so, would you like the Murkrow nicknamed?) Im not sure about the Groudon yet, as Phantom16 also made a good offer for him. Is it Ok if I take a little longer to decide about the Groudon?

By the way, I'd be very happy changing my mind from Groudon to the shiny Latios if that makes your decision easier.

So Kangha + Omanyte for Latios + Murkrow? That's a deal to me. I'll make sure to nickname the Murkrow Fuchsia!

So Kangha + Omanyte for Latios + Murkrow? That's a deal to me. I'll make sure to nickname the Murkrow Fuchsia!
Perfect! Would you like them nicknamed? Also, I can trade whenever, so just let me know when you've added me (FC is in sig) and I'll come online!

Perfect! Would you like them nicknamed? Also, I can trade whenever, so just let me know when you've added me (FC is in sig) and I'll come online!
Hopping online now! No need for nicknames. Sincerely,

Ryme

Im very interested in this. Are you willing to trade it, and what would you like in return?

I'm interested in your shiny hoppip.

You got it :) want it nicknamed? Anything you'd like me to add such as an item or ivd poke? If we can make a deal, would it be possible to name the lamp 'Kelvin'?

I'm interested in your shiny hoppip.

You got it :) want it nicknamed? Anything you'd like me to add such as an item or ivd poke? If we can make a deal, would it be possible to name the lamp 'Kelvin'?

No nicknames for me. What kind of ivd pokes do you have?

And yeah i'll nickname it for you before we trade.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom