• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

offering 6IV ditto

AzraelCat

Reaction score
With the new games coming out soon, it is time to start planning your team. In order to help with that, I am offering 6IV dittos for free. These are all cloned and no doubt altered, to give them them perfect IVs. This time, I am offering them through the GTS. It is easier that way, since I am very busy and cannot always be online at convenient times.

So, if you want a ditto, just leave a message with the nature you want (I have all natures) and your in-game trainer name. Deposit a Fletchling in the GTS with the nature listed in the comment field, and I will trade when I have time. I will not be able to trade before 1am on Friday, November 14th.

I will continue to make this offer until Monday, November 24th. Then, it's back to work.

Last edited:
@AzraelCat;Think you could get me one with a quirky nature? The 6IV ditto I have has a crappy nature. My IGN is Matthew. Thanks!

Last edited:
@AzraelCat Hello! I've been searching for a six IV ditto for a while— and I'd love to get one with a serious/hardy/quirky nature. Preferably Hardy.

Oh! And my in-game name is Layke

Last edited:
Hi AzrealCat, A Timid 6IV Ditto is what I am looking for. My in game name is G-A-F. Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

I could not find any of your pokemon on the GTS. Try offering again tomorrow. If someone else keeps trading for your pokemon, then we will think of something else. Happy trading, and I will look again soon!

Ghostpawse, I saw your eevee on the GTS, but when I went to trade, someone had already snagged it. Just try again, and I will be on the lookout for it.

I thought eevee would be a good choice for a spare pokemon because I thought everyone would already have one and that there would not be a great demand for one on the GTS. If anyone has any suggestions on a different pokemon to use, please let me know.

Last edited:
Hi AzraelCat,

I've tried twice putting an Eevee on GTS, but someone else traded it before you both times. Maybe a scatterbug would be worth less than an eevee and easier to trade?

In game name is Serena (I know, so original), character has black hair and a black hat. Nature I want is adamant.

In game name is Declan, my character has a fedora with a feather. Adamant Nature please.
Thanks in advance!

In game name is Declan, character has a gray fedora with feather and I'd like an adamant nature please.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I could not find any of your pokemon on the GTS. Try offering again tomorrow. If someone else keeps trading for your pokemon, then we will think of something else. Happy trading, and I will look again soon!

Ghostpawse, I saw your eevee on the GTS, but when I went to trade, someone had already snagged it. Just try again, and I will be on the lookout for it.

I thought eevee would be a good choice for a spare pokemon because I thought everyone would already have one and that there would not be a great demand for one on the GTS. If anyone has any suggestions on a different pokemon to use, please let me know.

It could be that the third party thinks they're getting an Eevee of the nature in the comment field ... or they're lurking this thread and are on a wind-up. Any other early route com-mon (Weedle, Fletchling, etc.) would be a suitable alternative, or something that can easily be fished like a Luvdisc.

If/when you do change, I'll put mine up for a Jolly Ditto.

Ok all, it seems that using an eevee was a bad idea. So, instead please deposit a Fletchling. I will check tonight when I get off work, (about 3 hours from now) and again tomorrow.

Ah this is pretty swell of you. If possible I would like one with a Adamant Nature. My character's name is Chelsea.

Yes, how generous, thank you! I would love a neutral nature Ditto: serious, quirky, hardy, docile, bashful... any one would be fantastic!

Edit: appears Fletchlings aren't safe either! haha, can you post a message when you're doing the giveaways so there'll be less of a chance of them being swiped prematurely?

Last edited:
Just deposited a fletchling! An adamant ditto would be perfect. My IGN is chad. Thanks so much!

Ok, I am at work now, so I will not be able to check the GTS until about 1230am central time (4.5 hours from now). If your pokemon has already been traded, please just try again. I will check again tomorrow morning around 10:00am central time, but then it is off to work again. I will check around 1000pm central time tomorrow.

But fear not! I do not have to work on Friday evening or Saturday, so I will check the GTS often. If we still have problems, then we will trade the old fashioned way.

Adamant would be an amazing ditto to have! Ingame name is Irahoshi dropped the fletching off in GTS. You are awesome for doing this sir/madam and I thank you immensely for it.

Hi all,

I have found a few of you on the GTS, but as for the others, your pokemon had already been traded. With my schedule today, I will not have access to the GTS until around 1am central time (14 hours from this post). I recommend that you deposit your fletchling either just before you go to sleep or around 1am, if you are still awake. I will check the GTS when I get home. If your pokemon has already been traded, then please try again Friday morning.

Thank you! I was just about to give up depositing fletchlings into the GTS as they've kept getting snatched for some reason, too. Much appreciated!

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom