• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: A Bit Of Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Jolly Night Slash Axew

Ok I can either breed you a Throh or I'm now in an area where Throh has Storm Throw if you want me to catch you one of those. Either way I'll get you a Throh

Hi!

I can give you one of these: Growlithe, Tentacool, Diglett, Sudowoodo, Wooper, Snubull, Teddiursa, Miltank, Phanpy, Makuhita, Elektrike, Whismur, Cacnea, Castform, Glameow, Stunky, or Glibe, for this: Female Jolly Mold Breaker (31/31/22/x/19/31).

I also have their evolved forms.

ShadowTyphlosion: Either works fine for me. :]

richi3f: GROWLITHE, please!

Hey im very interested in your Jolly:
MB,F,29/31/16/x/31/31

unfortunatly i dont really have much of anything for 5th gen stuff yet since i just started :(. The only thing i really have is:
Litwick
UT Lvl 1
Modest Male
IVs:19/22/28/31/31/31
Ember, Astonish
Although i would need it cloned and a copy sent back if that would be alright,beyond that i dont really have much of anything except fodder

I can clone the Litwick for you. When would you like to trade? :)

I can do it right now if thats fine, also i was wondering if you would be willing at all to clone an extra copy or two for me, I also have this zorua that is sposed to have really good IVs and i was curious if you would be willing to check those IVs for me for a copy if theyre any good?

just thought id shoot for being the most annoying guy today :p

Ok I just caught one right after posting my message. I can be on-line now or whenever you can trade

I can do it right now if thats fine, also i was wondering if you would be willing at all to clone an extra copy or two for me, I also have this zorua that is sposed to have really good IVs and i was curious if you would be willing to check those IVs for me for a copy if theyre any good?

just thought id shoot for being the most annoying guy today :p

Sure. Just let me know how many clones you want. And I'll bring some fodder to trade for the Zorua. Your White FC in your sig. I am presuming? My Black is in my sig.

Ok I just caught one right after posting my message. I can be on-line now or whenever you can trade

Alright, I'll add your FC and be in soon. My FC is in my sig. :]

yea itll be the White FC in my sig, and 3 clones of each would be awsome if thats alright, ill be in the wifi room in a sec

Thanks a lot for the axew and the cloning :D

Hi, can I get one of the mb: 31/31/31/x/1/31 axew's? I have any white exclusive, and a lot of other gen pokemon. Is there anything specific you'd like?

What other Gen pokemon do you have?

Lots of starters, riolu, rotom, bagon, ralts (either gender), and shinx are the main ones. I can name off a few more if you don't see anything that interests you. But these are the more interesting ones.

A Ralts would be awesome.

Do you want a male or female? And do you want a specific nature? If you do I'll have to breed one for you, but I don't mind. Haha.

Uhm.. female, please. I'm not fussy about the nature :p

Haha, okay. Gimme just a second. I actually thought I had a female but turns out I evolved it into a gardevoir for the dex. But it'll only take a few minutes.

Alright, VM me when you're ready. Also VM me your FC too. Mine is in my sig.

Yeah, Growlithe is good. I'll meet you in there momentarily.

Edit: Heading in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom