• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: A Bit Of Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Sigilyph/Emolga/Axew + Egg Move Babies

My FC is 2795 0612 3518, I'll be waiting for you.

Well, I'm going to bed now (finally finished all the trades), so you'll be waiting for me a long time :p

We can trade tomorrow, there's no rush.

Alright, that'll work, VM when you're ready.

Subbing until Free Scrafty's are out

Hey! It's me again!

Can you hold this one for me: Sigilyph Timid Magic Guard female (31 | x | 31 | 22 | 27 | 31).

I can give you one of these: Tentacool, Diglett, Sudowoodo, Wooper, Snubull, Teddiursa, Miltank, Phanpy, Makuhita, Elektrike, Whismur, Cacnea, Castform, Glameow, Stunky, or Glibe (w/Outrage). I may also have their evolutions.

Alright, that'll work, VM when you're ready.

I'll try to catch you on later today, then.

Subbing until Free Scrafty's are out

I haven't even said I will be breeding Scraggy, so you know, stop jumping the gun, because you're just spamming my thread for free stuff which aren't even here (and may never be).

Hey! It's me again!

Can you hold this one for me: Sigilyph Timid Magic Guard female (31 | x | 31 | 22 | 27 | 31).

I can give you one of these: Tentacool, Diglett, Sudowoodo, Wooper, Snubull, Teddiursa, Miltank, Phanpy, Makuhita, Elektrike, Whismur, Cacnea, Castform, Glameow, Stunky, or Glibe (w/Outrage). I may also have their evolutions.

Electrike, please.

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: DW Nidoran/Sigilyph/Emolga/Axew + Egg Move Babies

Thanks for the trade!

Bump?

If you still have the Foongus id like to trade something for it.

Yes, I still have the Foongus. What have you got to offer, then?

would you like an ev trained hasty accelgor
for a jolly axew?

Any freebie Axew with Mold Breaker and egg moves still available? ^^

"Haknslash" Axew Mold Breaker Jolly Male 31 | 31 | 1 | x | 27 | 31

"Scooter" Emolga Timid | Male | Static | 31 | x | 22 | 31 | 5 | 31

I want these two. I put nicknames in quotations if you're willing to do those.

I can offer you IV bred Minccino with the egg move Aqua Tail or IV bred Larvesta with the egg move Morning Sun. And Heart Scales.

my FC is 1162 9035 9856

Hi,

I recently got a Skarmory off of the GTS and I was going to breed some with the egg move Brave Bird; I would be happy to get one of those for you if you'd like one. I'm also going to try Jolly Zubat with Brave Bird as well (I MAY be able to get an IV of 31 in Speed for it, but no guarantees since I don't have the power items yet).

I'm interested in Sigilyph 7. Timid | Female | Magic Guard | 16 | x | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 if it's still available, but if it isn't, any of your Timid Sigilyph with Magic Guard are fine. I would also be happy to take your free Axew MB: M: 19 | 29 | 26 | x | 17 | 31 off of your hands, again if it's still available.

would you like an ev trained hasty accelgor
for a jolly axew?

No thanks, I've got my own Timid Accelgor.

Any freebie Axew with Mold Breaker and egg moves still available? ^^

I would have removed them from the thread if there wasn't any left. That should be common sense, really...

"Haknslash" Axew Mold Breaker Jolly Male 31 | 31 | 1 | x | 27 | 31

"Scooter" Emolga Timid | Male | Static | 31 | x | 22 | 31 | 5 | 31

I want these two. I put nicknames in quotations if you're willing to do those.

I can offer you IV bred Minccino with the egg move Aqua Tail or IV bred Larvesta with the egg move Morning Sun. And Heart Scales.

my FC is 1162 9035 9856

Can I see a list of their IVs? I'd like a Male Larvesta with Morning Sun regardless of its IVs, really. It will save me having to find a way to transfer over a Beautifly (which I was in the process of doing). :]

Hi,

I recently got a Skarmory off of the GTS and I was going to breed some with the egg move Brave Bird; I would be happy to get one of those for you if you'd like one. I'm also going to try Jolly Zubat with Brave Bird as well (I MAY be able to get an IV of 31 in Speed for it, but no guarantees since I don't have the power items yet).

I'm interested in Sigilyph 7. Timid | Female | Magic Guard | 16 | x | 11 | 31 | 31 | 31 if it's still available, but if it isn't, any of your Timid Sigilyph with Magic Guard are fine. I would also be happy to take your free Axew MB: M: 19 | 29 | 26 | x | 17 | 31 off of your hands, again if it's still available.

I don't need anything with Brave Bird (if you look in the egg moves section you'll see I've already bred Brave Bird onto various things). Sorry. :(

You can have the Axew, though. :p

Edit: Updated OP with some Growlithe. There will be more to come within the upcoming days. :]

Last edited:

I don't need anything with Brave Bird (if you look in the egg moves section you'll see I've already bred Brave Bird onto various things). Sorry. :(

You can have the Axew, though. :p

That's fine. Is there anything in particular you're after from Gen I-IV?

I've also got some spare Heart Scales and Rare Candy, if I don't have anything else you want. :)

Can I see a list of their IVs? I'd like a Male Larvesta with Morning Sun regardless of its IVs, really. It will save me having to find a way to transfer over a Beautifly (which I was in the process of doing). :]

Cool, I assume you want a male, so here are all the ones I have.

Minccino Circle - #572 (Adamant) ♂ : 31 / 31 / 20 / 21 / 11 / 24

Minccino Triangle - #572 (Adamant) ♂ : 3 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 9 / 27

Minccino Square - #572 (Adamant) ♂ : 5 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 13 / 8

Minccino Heart - #572 (Adamant) ♂ : 31 / 31 / 28 / 2 / 24 / 13

Minccino - #572 (Adamant) ♂ : 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 15 / 8

The Larvesta I wasn't so fortunate with, their 31s went into defense and special defense more than special attack, but a lot of them have 31 in speed.

EDIT:The growlithes and DW pokemon are very tantalizing, I'll see if I can dig anything good up for you.

Last edited:
Re: Breeding Leftovers (New: Growlithe) + Egg Moves + DW Females

hey im interested message back if you still have a growlith

I would like..

Growlithe:
2. Jolly | Male | Intimidate | 31 | 31 | 1 | x | 26 | 31

Axew:
R: F: 26 | 31 | 31 | x |31 | 31 (Adamant)
R: M: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 (Mild) and
MB: F: 31 | 31 | 14 | x | 23 | 31 (Adamant)

I have a few Rare Candy and Heart Scales.

Last edited:

Can iHave A Growlithe?

Can I have a swift swim poliwag? I can get u anything besides events and legends from past gens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom