• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: A bunch of diffrent HACKED legends

mikeyman714

Reaction score
Okay yea well i can use the Mining mueseum to get whatever pokemon you want (any pokemon whatsoever). It will be lv 20, having regular moves a lv 20 pokemon should have. The only diffrence from it being Legit is that it says it was obtained at the mining mueseum. So if anyone wants these let me know.

Since these are hacks, im willing to do about 2-3 for something on this list:
Wants:
Idk just make on offer lol

I also offer on this page: RNG Shinies, Hacked Shinies, Hacked lv 100 pokemon, Cloning, and a bunch of other stuff.

PS to jacka$$es who want to ruin tis post, this is more or less for dex purposes so DO NOT put "you should release them" or"you are a hacker"

Any shiny that can be hatched, dynasty.

Up your ass troggy

"its always gay-er when troger says it"

Calling you a hacker is a fair statement.

It's less the being called and the more the fact that their just being rude to point it out when the person has already stated that they hack.

then it's just childish name calling...

in other words what I'm trying to say is it's one thing to accuse them of being a hacker when you don't know, it's another entirely different thing to just go spamming their post when they've already told people that they do hack

mikeyman714 is just asking people not to spam his post.

(btw, I'm not spamming I'm bumping >w</ the difference is that a spam is mean and a bump is nice)

I need Entei, Suicune, Groudon, Kyogre, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, and Deoxys

All I got to give is a hacked Darkrai but if you think thats enough for at least one of those let me know. =)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom