• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: A lot of eggs w/ gen I-IV pokémon!

Tossa

woaska
Reaction score
CLOSED!!! Se last post.

Hi!
I have around 3 boxes filled with pokémon from gen I-IV. Most of them is somewhat rare, some of them is not so rare.

So here's my offer: you give me something i want and i give you an egg. I won't tell you what's in the egg, so you might either get happy or not so happy. I either case, you have a new friend! Maybe you discover a whole new favorite?

I can tell that in the eggs there's starters from all gens (not all of them) some pseudos and some of them isn't that rare. The rarer pokémon the more egg i have with it.

My want list:
EV-reducing berries
Rare candies
PP ups
Valuable items (big nuggets, pearl string etc)

One thing for one egg. My FC is 5157 3000 4666. I'll only give one egg per person! EDIT: I can give you more than one egg, but i can't promise that it's different pokémon in each egg because i mixed them up on purpose.

Last edited:
Oh what fun. Its like the Mystery Egg event but without the expensive trip to TRU. Sign me up. I'll take one mystery egg for a Big Pearl.

how many ev-reducing berries for an egg? :)

edit: sorry I just re-read your first post. How about a tamato berry for an egg?

Last edited:
actually can I get 3 eggs for 3 tamato berries?
first post says one egg per person so I was confused as to how many we could get

actually can I get 3 eggs for 3 tamato berries?
first post says one egg per person so I was confused as to how many we could get
The reason i said only 1 egg per person is because i can't promise that there's different pokémon in each egg. But if you're ok with that i gladly give you 3 eggs!

The reason i said only 1 egg per person is because i can't promise that there's different pokémon in each egg. But if you're ok with that i gladly give you 3 eggs!

that's alright, 3 eggs are fine
btw I trade you the berries by giving them to a pokemon right?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom