• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering - Alamos Darkrai and 10anniv ho-oh

metalKS

Reaction score
I am offering a touched Toys R US Alamos Darkrai and a UT 10 anniv Ho-oh
They are both legitimate
Willing to trade them for good offers^^

anything u want specifically for any of them??is the alamos darkrai the one tHAt hav spacial rend n roar of time?

anything u want specifically for any of them??is the alamos darkrai the one tHAt hav spacial rend n roar of time?

I would prefer an Arceus or shiny pichu
but the VGC Milotic or NZ Jirachi suits me fine
And yes, the Darkrai does have Spacial Rend and Roar of Time

Last edited:
What about a dragonite? I'm a dragon breeder/trainer & have some top quality dragonites on the go, willing to trade.

Level 66
Caught in Pokemon Firered originally
Moves: Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Shock Wave
Wing Attack
Nature: Rash

He's won the Pokemon League TWICE, once in Kanto, once in Sinnoh.

Level 66
Caught in Pokemon Firered originally
Moves: Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Shock Wave
Wing Attack
Nature: Rash

He's won the Pokemon League TWICE, once in Kanto, once in Sinnoh.

Thanks for the offer
But I think I'll have to decline....

Hey, I like the Ho-oh. What do you think about this?

I have a legit and uncloned UT Latios lvl 50 (Southern Island), Modest nature and holding Soul Dew.

As you may or not have noticed I also offered this pokémon for a wishmkr Jirachi in the Wanted forum, so I can't give guarantees. Depends on whether or not the other person likes it, and, if you both do, my decision ;)

Hey, I like the Ho-oh. What do you think about this?

I have a legit and uncloned UT Latios lvl 50 (Southern Island), Modest nature and holding Soul Dew.

As you may or not have noticed I also offered this pokémon for a wishmkr Jirachi in the Wanted forum, so I can't give guarantees. Depends on whether or not the other person likes it, and, if you both do, my decision ;)

Thanks for the offer
but I'll stick to my priority
Arceus, PCP, VGC Milotic or NZ Jirachi

Not sure if you'll be interested. I only have a few good-natured and somewhat good IV'd, not so rare, Pokemon that are cloned...

Scyther, Male, Level 1, Adamant, Technician Ability, Possible IV's: 20-29/30-31/30-31/10-19/20-29/30-31

Hippopotas, Female, Level 1, Impish, Slack-Off Egg-Moved, Possible IV's: 30/7/28/22/28/28

Same Hippopotas, but Level 18 and EV-Trained (252 HP, 168 Def, 88 SpDef)

Gible, Level 56, Female, Jolly, Possible IV's: 27-28/25-26/30-31/15-16/10-11/31

I can trade up to two of them for your Darkrai.

I can trade my TRU 11th Movie Shaymin for your Alamos Darkrai.
My Shaymin is also untouched.

Not sure if you'll be interested. I only have a few good-natured and somewhat good IV'd, not so rare, Pokemon that are cloned...

Scyther, Male, Level 1, Adamant, Technician Ability, Possible IV's: 20-29/30-31/30-31/10-19/20-29/30-31

Hippopotas, Female, Level 1, Impish, Slack-Off Egg-Moved, Possible IV's: 30/7/28/22/28/28

Same Hippopotas, but Level 18 and EV-Trained (252 HP, 168 Def, 88 SpDef)

Gible, Level 56, Female, Jolly, Possible IV's: 27-28/25-26/30-31/15-16/10-11/31

I can trade up to two of them for your Darkrai.

I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for IV pokemon right now
Thanks for the offer but I'll have to decline..

I can trade my TRU 11th Movie Shaymin for your Alamos Darkrai.
My Shaymin is also untouched.

Um...Quite interested in this
May I please know if it is legitimate?

Thanks for the offer
but I'll stick to my priority
Arceus, PCP, VGC Milotic or NZ Jirachi

I can always add to the deal :) Name a pokémon + held item and I'll see what I can do for you. You could also check out my post in the Wanted section for what I have offered currently.

Edit: Never mind, I'm taking the Jirachi :)

Last edited:
I have a decent Aggron, how about it?

No thanks
I would like to close this thread now
I have a updated thread in the wanted section
Although the offers didn't work out, I still thank all of the people who offered^^

[joke] OI how about a level 5 magikarp? !
just between u and me, this magikarp is like a pokemon gold mine
a magikarp lays 1000 eggs at a time, each of thos 1000 baby magikarp lay 1000 more, 1000 time 1000 makes 1million, everyone of those 1 million lay an other 1000, thats a BILLION POKEMON! u can sell 1 magikarp for a hundred dolars, in 3 generation u have tons of money, billions and billions! u'll be so rich, u can go do a pokemon shoping spree! I normally charge a hundred dollars but for you I'll throw an eggling set and an education set for only 300 dollars! how about it!?[/joke]

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom