• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering all shinies with perfect IV's/UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleffa

The cutest
Reaction score
These pokemon are 100% legit.

Do an IV calculator if needed, try and get them into the GTS Negotiations and it WILL work. Why? because they're legit. - A statement for anyone who begs to 'differ'.

Shiny Lapras, Shiny Lugia, more Shinies Level 100's with near perfect or perfect IV's for your WiFi team, whatever you want and I'll give it to you.

I WANT:

Items / Shinies - any! / any good offer.

Respond below. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiny, flawless/near flawless Ferrothorn, Impish or Relaxed if you have one. I'll offer a Charmander that knows dragon pulse and outrage holding a rare candy.

Shiny Flawless Jolly Terrakion? I can give you a shiny Giratina, or the Shiny rayquaza or kyogre if you needed it :eek:

Shiny, flawless/near flawless Ferrothorn, Impish or Relaxed if you have one. I'll offer a Charmander that knows dragon pulse and outrage holding a rare candy.

Ferrothorn:
Female / PokeVirus cured / Shiny / Relaxed Nature / Level 50
STATS:/ HP:/ 181 ATK:/ 120 DEF:/ SPA:/ 74 SPD:/160 SPE:/ 22.
I know it's speed kind of lets down.
IV:/ 31/31/31x31/26/1

Shiny Flawless Jolly Terrakion? I can give you a shiny Giratina, or the Shiny rayquaza or kyogre if you needed it :eek:

Terrakion:
Genderless / No Pokevirus / Jolly Natured / Level 42 / Untrained (NO EV'S)
STATS:/ HP:/141 ATK:/ 126 DEF:/ 93 SPA:/ 60 SPD:/ 93 SPE:/ 118.
IV:/ 31/31/31x4/30/31

@GradiusicGridlok I'll take a shiny Kyogre.

if you could get me a butterfree i would cry. i have EXP shares? and a typhlosion. does this sound good?

lol if they're legit and you have them all with perfect or near perfect stats, then why do you need more with not-so-perfect stats? Seems fishy to me.

Also, hacked pokemon can make it through GTS, it's just harder.

Any chance I could get a Shiny UT Flawless Virizion?

Would items like PP Max, Rare Candy, Evolution Stones interest you?

lol if they're legit and you have them all with perfect or near perfect stats, then why do you need more with not-so-perfect stats? Seems fishy to me.

Also, hacked pokemon can make it through GTS, it's just harder.

It's Christmas, I'm feeling generous :p. I don't use the ones I do have because I don't use WiFi to compete just trade. I don't get the whole EV train thing either so I never tried.

if you could get me a butterfree i would cry. i have EXP shares? and a typhlosion. does this sound good?

I want items mainly lol :p

I have a Shiny Caterpie which you can train yourself to make it a Butterfree if you want.

Any chance I could get a Shiny UT Flawless Virizion?

Would items like PP Max, Rare Candy, Evolution Stones interest you?

All except the PP max do. I have a few of them/ I can give you a Shiny UT Virizion but it only has three IV's which are 31. The other three are 27 29 27.

Hmmm, well if I may try then.... hell I don't know. I only have 1 shiny to offer. But there's only 3 shinies I like. How about my shiny xatu for either Charizard, Umbreon, or (this one's a stretch) Rayquanza.

Hmmm, well if I may try then.... hell I don't know. I only have 1 shiny to offer. But there's only 3 shinies I like. How about my shiny xatu for either Charizard, Umbreon, or (this one's a stretch) Rayquanza.

I can give you a male Shiny Charizard LV. 100, however its IV's are a bit low and it has been EV trained a tiny bit.

A Shiny Flawless Pokérus infected Adamant Natured Male Seedot W/Bullet Seed and Beat Up Nicknamed Trollface.

Can you do this, or are your Shinies Pre-fab?

Also, if you fill my request, I'll give you 3 master balls.

Trainer Name:St.John FC:4298 2364 2129

Do you have a shiny Chandelure/Lampent?

Or a shiny Metagross/Metang? XD

I'll give you a Litwick.

Do you have a shiny Chandelure/Lampent?

Or a shiny Metagross/Metang? XD

I'll give you a Litwick.

A Shiny Flawless Pokérus infected Adamant Natured Male Seedot W/Bullet Seed and Beat Up Nicknamed Trollface.

Can you do this, or are your Shinies Pre-fab?

Also, if you fill my request, I'll give you 3 master balls.

Trainer Name:St.John FC:4298 2364 2129

Pre-fab? I don't know what you mean, sorry.

I haven't edited the move sets for most of my shinies which I have, so chances are they won't have the moves you *want*. Pokerus is by chance, not a lot of my shinies have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom