• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering all shinies with perfect IV's/UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hazed , my DS turned off and I suppose it's the charger's fault for not charging it -___-...... so until I can get it to charge again (should be soon) and I'll charge it over night so I can get the other 2 tomorrow.

Enjoy the Conkeldurr.

@PrincessMio : Care to explain where you got every pokemon shiny flawless and legit?

I dont have much, but how about a shiny modest deino for an adamant lillipup UT holding a rare candy?

Lol IDC about his stats. I just want one. Hatched about 1000 eggs so far using MM and got nothing

@PrincessMio : Care to explain where you got every pokemon shiny flawless and legit?

Is it because you don't have any? lol.

Chaining/SR'ing/Trading/MM. Not hard to believe is it? :)

I dont have much, but how about a shiny modest deino for an adamant lillipup UT holding a rare candy?

I don't have a rare candy to put on it, and I don't want a Deino since I have the last form of it.

Lol IDC about his stats. I just want one. Hatched about 1000 eggs so far using MM and got nothing

I used MM to get a lot of mine actually. I had no luck with some of them so I gave up, 300 eggs for Squirtle so far :p

Shiny Rayquaza for Shiny Kyurem?

D: I hate Kyurem's shiny form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it because you don't have any? lol.

Chaining/SR'ing/Trading/MM. Not hard to believe is it? :)

No, it's because I'm a mod here in the Trade Center, and if I think something is suspicous I have the right to ask (well anyone has the right to ask, so...).

Chaining/SR'ing/MM to get flawless IV's? I'm sorry, but you must be insanely lucky to get every shiny you get this way to be flawless (don't answer with a comment saying you are lucky, because I don't believe you. Saying you chained/MM for flawless shinies is just ridiculous and no one should believe that).

I wouldn't be so suspicious if you weren't offering every pokemon shiny and flawless; and also if the first post wasn't so keen on trying to sell them as "not hacked".

Where did you pick some of these pokemon up in trades then? Which other forum was it on?

Edit: Nevermind, forget this. None of these better turn out to be hacked, though.

Last edited:
No, it's because I'm a mod here in the Trade Center, and if I think something is suspicous I have the right to ask (well anyone has the right to ask, so...).

Chaining/SR'ing/MM to get flawless IV's? I'm sorry, but you must be insanely lucky to get every shiny you get this way to be flawless (don't answer with a comment saying you are lucky, because I don't believe you. Saying you chained/MM for flawless shinies is just ridiculous and no one should believe that).

I wouldn't be so suspicious if you weren't offering every pokemon shiny and flawless; and also if the first post wasn't so keen on trying to sell them as "not hacked".

Where did you pick some of these pokemon up in trades then? Which other forum was it on?

Edit: Nevermind, forget this. None of these better turn out to be hacked, though.

I replied to you in a PM.

@PrincessMio When can I give you the stones.

P.S Do you have a Shiny Latios? Might give a Choice Scarf for it.

I have my own Latios but it's not for trade sorry D: You can give me the stones tomorrow if you like?

Hey I have the day off will you be able to get on today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom