• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OFFERING: Bellsprout, Shinx, Egg moved Eevee ALL SHINY :3

JohtoMotto

Australia is my city
Reaction score
Heres another Eon thread!

I got some moar shinies and im putting them up on sale. I want moar shinies =3

They are all UT

Bellsprout lvl 6 (M)
Vine Whip

Eevee lvl 1 (F)
Yawn
Curse
Wish
Baton Pass

Shinx lvl 1 (M)
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Quick Attack
Howl

I have obtained all these pokes in trades so don't yell at me if they are yours and im taking your idea :p.

Darkari
Mespirit
Cressila

These look good. Are they Legit?

darkrai (not 100% sure yet)its from newmoon but it went threw and out of date legit checker and said the sync wasn't right or something but the dude that checked it never had that problem with that warning before. so far I belive it is until proven guilty for now
mesprite wasn't suppose to be on the list :S
and cressila is 100% legit :)

lol ok well if ur looking at the legendary shinies and ev'd shinies those would need multiple regular shinies to trade for.

lol O forgot I found 2 ev'd pokes of urs too :)

What about the 2 Ev'd ones you wanted in the shop?
I want
Cressila and Rotom for these two then.

the ones from ur shop I want? lol

those 2 u want for the ev'd pokes?

what are the stats on the 2 ev'd pokes?

kk what are the full stats on the 2 just to make sure I need them lol

can't check at the moment because they are'nt fully trained and im trading my cloner

true i guess I can go for them :) i'll hire an ev trainer to finish lving them :)

do u clone by chance? will need the 2 u want cloned

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom