• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Breeding Services

Stitsworth

I am Mand'alor
Reaction score

I am looking to start a breeding workshop in a sense. I have a lot of HA Pokémon, the means to get quite a few different egg moves. I have Dittos of every nature and the means to get perfect or specific 5IV 'mons. I've recently been breeding a lot for competitive battling and realized I'm much better at breeding then I am at battling :LOL:. If someone needs help or is having trouble, just let me know what I can do for you.

In return for my services I ask for heart scales, PP Ups, HA pokemon or evolutionairy stones. Perfect IV Pokes sometimes take a little longer, just be patient. The spit backs I offer are free of charge!

Pokémon:
Nickname (if applicable):
Ability (state if HA):
IV Spread:
Egg Moves:
Friend Code:
In-game name (IGN):

HA Litten w/ Parting Shot

A couple HA Grookey, various levels of IV spread

Last edited:
First customer! Can i get a flawless Scrappy Jolly Kangaskhan please when you are open. Can you nickname it Ferdinand.

Thanks!

Yes! Please give me time to get my list of options going and the time to get the perfect Poke. All my breeds are legit so they do take time even without my current project. (y)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom