• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Bunch of Shiny Bred Swablu's

mikeyman714

Reaction score
Ok, so i have been breeding some swablu's, rng breeding of course just for the heck of it. I ended up with a ton of shiny swablu's
I am looking to get rid of them, especially for events/shiny legendaries, but other than that just make an offer. EDIT: I ULTRA WANT A CHOICE BAND< AND WILL TRADE ANY 2 OF THESE FOR ONE!!!

Males
x1 Hardy
x1 Docile

Females
x2 Quirky
x1 Careful
x1 Quiet
x1 Rash
x1 Impish
x1 Brave

So these are all of my Swabbies, adding up to a total of 10. I Would like to get rid of all of them, and if this goes well i may make another thread like this offering a different shiny.

Note: I can nickname these, I can attach items, and I do not no the IV's of these pokemon, nor will i check for them

Note 2: They have an ultra secret egg move
The Hint: Lyf

Last edited:
may i have the rash one?

i have a modest bagon 31/x/x/31/x/29 that i would like to get rid of :D

I have a shiny palkia or a shiny rayquaza for the swablu
clone and return the pokemon you choose

Um, I'd like the calm Swablu. I can offer you items and semi-rare Pokemon like Heracross and Munchlax.

Do you know the IV's? I will do IV battles with you to find out.

Could I get the docile one? I have a variety of TMs (Focus punch, earthquake, sludge bomb, etc),rare held items (twisted spoon, sharp beak, black sludge,focus sash), or maybe a few heart scales.

Last edited:
jorge: I dont need a bagon
pika: is rayquaza legit
Linda: Do you have choice band
Hyaritan: I do not know iv, i dont feel like iv battling, nor do i know what it is
Chajes: do you have choice band
porygira: I already have both of those

i want one
what you want you already got all my shinies and legendaries when you cloned them

Ill reserve one for you chim, but you cant pick the nature.
NOTE: hes my freind, this is not just some average person im reserving for

no because you get it at level 100. it can't get any more exp.

Oh lol, then yes that is fine. But i want to trade l8r, as i have just started a round of Call Of Duty, and may get addicted. lol

Oh wait chimchu, do you have choice band?

Oh lol, then yes that is fine. But i want to trade l8r, as i have just started a round of Call Of Duty, and may get addicted. lol

Oh wait chimchu, do you have choice band?
lol sounds good to me. i understand about the call of duty lol. so what exactly are you giving me?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom