• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Clones In Exchange For Finishing Touches On My Live Dex

BlackButterfree

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer
Reaction score
Disclaimer: A good chunk of my Dex is legit, but the rest are from trades, so I can't be certain of their validity. And I definitely have a few Unova 'mon that are hacks that I keep around for filling up the Dex (they all say they're from Sinnoh, which is just hilarious to me) but I'm currently working on breeding/raising/evolving legit versions of those 'mon for trading.

I have an entire live dex (#001-#718 + all From(e)s). I will trade a clone of anything you like for:

- Aggronite
- Heracronite
- Houndoomite
- Mewtwonite Y
- Latiosite
- Latiasite
- Eternal Flower Floette
- Diancie
- Hoopa
- Volcanion

Last edited:
I can give a Heracronite, because I don't really need it. And also a Diancie that I have clones of anyway. In return, can I have a Mew and Meloetta clone?

Isn't it impossible to trade Lati@site, Hoopa, Volcanion, and Eternal Flower Floette since they haven't been released yet? I may be wrong, but last time I checked they weren't able to be traded.

I can give a Heracronite, because I don't really need it. And also a Diancie that I have clones of anyway. In return, can I have a Mew and Meloetta clone?

Yes, you can. I'll get to work on making them tonight!

Isn't it impossible to trade Lati@site, Hoopa, Volcanion, and Eternal Flower Floette since they haven't been released yet? I may be wrong, but last time I checked they weren't able to be traded.

You can trade them to your friends and such, but you can't trade them on the GTS. Same as previously released Events. Which is very silly.

I have a Mewtwonite Y if you have an English event Mew or Jap event Diancie with the name in English. If you don't have either of those I'm also looking for English Regice and Regirock

Yes, you can. I'll get to work on making them tonight!
Okay!

Making them as we speak. I'm going to bed after the cloning though. Feel free to add me and we can trade tomorrow. My FC is in my signature, and my 3DS name (which is necessary for adding me) is Wynne. My IGN is in my sig, too. ^_^

I have a Mewtwonite Y if you have an English event Mew or Jap event Diancie with the name in English. If you don't have either of those I'm also looking for English Regice and Regirock

I have an Emerald Mew, Lv. 30, all perfect IV's, which leads me to believe it's hacked. I can make you a clone just like I am for this user, if you'd like. :)

My FC is in my signature.

What's your 3DS nickname? Same as your in-game name?
Yep. And if you look at my Trainer Card, you'll notice my name is Anna, which is both my 3DS nickname and IGN. I will be free at about 5 P.M Eastern time tomorrow just so you know. I go to my nana's house every weekday for virtual school and the 3DS only connects to Wi-Fi af my house.

Last edited:

Yep. And if you look at my Trainer Card, you'll notice my name is Anna, which is both my 3DS nickname and IGN.

Sweet. I got both Mew and Meloetta. You have Diancie holding Heracronite? I'll add you and log in now.
I don't have Diancie holding it yet, but I'll work on that. And I'll add you when I get home.

Yep. And if you look at my Trainer Card, you'll notice my name is Anna, which is both my 3DS nickname and IGN.

Sweet. I got both Mew and Meloetta. You have Diancie holding Heracronite? I'll add you and log in now.
I don't have Diancie holding it yet, but I'll work on that. And I'll add you when I get home.

Ok, that's fine. :)

I added you and gave Diancie the Heracronite. Whenever you're ready.

I added you and gave Diancie the Heracronite. Whenever you're ready.

Ok, going online as we speak. ^_^

Do you mean Volcarona the Bug/Fire Pokemon? What is Hoopa? I would like to get Diancie and Shaymin if available still.

I have a Latiosite. Do you still want one?

Yes, please. :) What would you like?

Do you mean Volcarona the Bug/Fire Pokemon? What is Hoopa? I would like to get Diancie and Shaymin if available still.

Volcanion and Hoopa are the unreleased event Pokémon that were discovered in early November alongside Diancie. I don't have Diancie yet. I can give you a Shaymin, what can you offer?

@BlackButterfree Are you able to clone things yourself? If so I could let you clone my Diancie for a clone of that Latiosite?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom