• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: [Closed]

Re: Offering: Random pokemon

Okay, Toady. I am ready to trade if you're still here.

I'm mostly interested in UT things, so the Wishmaker Jirachi doesn't stand out to me, and I have that Mew~ Have you got any other legends/events? If not, I wouldn't mind trading for multiple normal pokemon from Sinnoh, if you can do that? :3

I can trade multiple normal pokemon. Which ones are you after?

I wrote your fc wrong, so I'll be late. x_x

I can trade multiple normal pokemon. Which ones are you after?

Here are the Sinnoh pokemon I'm most interested in at the moment. You can pick which are easiet for you to get, but I'd like at least 3-4, if that's possible~ * are for the ones I like best.

Starly
Budew
Glameow
Chingling *
Croagunk *
Finneon *
Snover

I wrote your fc wrong, so I'll be late. x_x

That's fine, don't worry about it. XD

Edit: Thanks very much for the trade! The egg has a Poliwag in it, but if I remember right it should have a guaranteed 31 HP IV, and a good chance of a high Speed and/or Special Attack IV, if that's of any relevance to you~

Thanks for the pokemon! Take care of Charmander and friends.

I have a Starly, Budew and a Chingling. Would that be fine?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom