1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.
  2. Bring your favorite pen to write your shipper heart out for Shippers' Paradise's first Short Story and Poetry Competition! Find the rules and further information in this thread
  3. Maniacal Engineer stopped being lazy and finally made a third episode of Bulbacast BTS. You can watch it right here.

GEN VII: Offering Dialga/Palkia codes (Complete, please close)

Discussion in 'Bulbagarden Global Trade Station' started by CynthiaLover, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CynthiaLover

CynthiaLover Geek of the Games

Blog Posts:
    Hi all.

Anyway, I'll get straight to the point. I'm offering two spare (American) Dialga/Palkia codes for SM and USUM. I had only asked for two (one for each) but the clerk gave me two more by mistake (they got stuck together), so I ended up with four by accident. Normally I would stockpile such events, but not this time. I only have one copy each of US and UM, which is where I'm using my codes on, and I'm largely not bothering with SM anymore, so it's not worth it to keep the extra codes. So I'm offering the spare codes for the Dialga/Palkia distribution. I'm not asking for anything in exchange, but this will be a first-come, first-served situation. If you're interested in it, please post here first requesting the code (and mention/quote me, as I'm quicker to respond then), and I'll send you a PM with the code (this way my inbox doesn't get bombarded with requests for the codes). Again it's a first-come, first-served scenario, so if you want the codes, be quick to respond.

2. Midorikawa

Midorikawa Auntie Again!

Blog Posts:
  3. CynthiaLover

Blog Posts:
    @Midorikawa Sure you can. I just sent you a PM with the code. Please let me know via response to the PM if it works.

Midorikawa likes this.
  4. waluigi fanboy

waluigi fanboy New Member

Blog Posts:
    Do you still have the other one? My local gamestop just closed lol

sorry for the weird way of responding, pretty new with this site

5. CynthiaLover

Blog Posts:
    @waluigi fanboy No worries. I did say either quote or mention me, the former of which you did, so you did exactly what I wanted.

Anywho, yes, you can have the final code. I'll send you the code via conversation (the envelope icon). Just let me know if it works for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.