• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: DW Females and other things (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akinai

(See what? Hear what?)
Reaction score
Currently I have a couple boxes of DW females just waiting to be bred for yet more females. Here are the guidelines:

1. My FC is 2064 8723 9480. It is both here and in my profile; if you still ask for it, there is a high chance I will reject your trade.

2. Unless I already have a spare female lying about, it will take time to breed/hatch the Pokemon you ask for so please be patient. There is also a very high chance there will be no Egg moves as well, so don't expect insane movesets

3. I am free to trade most afternoons and evenings. If your trade is ready and you see me online feel free to VM or PM, but do so only once.

Use the following form:

FC:
What I want:
Gender/Ability:
What I am offering:
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched:

Now that the guidelines are out of the way, here is the list of DW females I currently own:

Abra
Absol
Anorith
Banette
Barboach
Bidoof
Buizel
Buneary
Burmy
Cacnea
Carvanha
Chansey
Chatot
Chinchou
Corphish
Dratini
Drifloon
Drowzee
Eevee
Exeggcute
Farfetch'd
Feebas
Finneon
Glameow
Gligar
Growlithe
Hippopotas
Hoothoot
Hoppip
Horsea
Houndour
Igglybuff
Illumise
Kangaskhan
Krabby
Lapras
Larvitar
Lickitung
Lotad
Magikarp
Makuhita
Mankey
Mareep
Mawile
Meowth
Miltank
Mr Mime
Murkrow
Natu
Nidoran
Oddish
Pachirisu
Poliwag
Poochyena
Qwilfish
Ralts
Relicanth
Remoraid
Rhyhorn
Sableye
Scyther
Seel
Shellos
Shinx
Slowpoke
Slugma
Smeargle
Smoochum
Skarmory
Skitty
Skorupi
Spearow
Spinda
Spinarak
Spiritomb
Spoink
Staravia
Stunky
Sunkern
Surskit
Swablu
Taillow
Tangela
Teddiursa
Torkoal
Trapinch
Vulpix
Wailmer
Wobbuffet
Wooper
Yanma
Zigzagoon

I also have the following Pokemon up for grabs:

6 Eevee
2 Larvitar
3 Murkrow
1 Trapinch
3 Vulpix
1 Chimchar
5 Ralts (some with Telepathy)
3 Skorupi
1 Sableye
2 Poliwag
2 Hippopotas
1 Meowth with Unnerve
2 Spiritomb
2 Dratini
2 Skitty with Wonder Skin
2 Corphish with Adaptability

These are up for grabs as well (NOTE: obtained via DNS method, so no "WTF, how did you get this" please.) All are Male unless stated differently or genderless.

Japanese DW Glaceon
Japanese DW Vaporeon
Japanese DW Leafeon
Japanese DW Jolteon
WORLD 08 Lucario
10 ANIV Tyranitar
Chikorita with Leaf Guard x3

As for what I want in return:

Any DW female not on this list
I would love a Jirachi since mine apparently disappeared >.<

Pending Trades:

None currently

Feel free to offer other things, I will consider them if the Dex entry is needed/ seems interesting enough.

I will check back on this thread at least once a day.

Last edited:
Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

FC: 5200 5601 1407
What I want: Torkoal (one of the 'for grabs')
Gender/Ability: Both do not matter.
What I am offering: Female DW Meowth
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: VM/PM preferred as I am available for trades mostly on weekends than weekdays (+ time zone differences). Sorry for the inconvenience. ;_;

0347-1449-4714 [Ariel]

Can I have the 10ANIV Celebi?? I have your DW Poochyena, and I can give a Dawn Stone.

FC: 1978 9484 2772
What I want: Skorupi, and a Japanese Magmortar
Gender/Ability: For Skorupi female w/ keen eye
What I am offering: Dw female Poliwag, Cacnea
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: vm please! o/

@Mintaka : Sure thing.

@Octy : Completely forgot about that trade to be honest :x the Celebi is all yours though.

@Professor Erin : Will have to hatch one, but should have it ready around 4 EST tomorrow.

For the first two: I'll be online for another 10-15 mins, then heading out until tomorrow.

@Mintaka : Sure thing.

@Octy : Completely forgot about that trade to be honest :x the Celebi is all yours though.

@Professor Erin : Will have to hatch one, but should have it ready around 4 EST tomorrow.

For the first two: I'll be online for another 10-15 mins, then heading out until tomorrow.

I'll head in in about 3 minutes. Let me attach the Dawn Stone to Poochyena. ^^

@Akinai,

FC: 2237-0577-3400
What I want: DW Sableye
Gender/Ability: Female / Prankster
What I am offering: DW Multiscale Dratini and/or Evolutionary Stones.
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: VM or PM as I most likely have a different Time Zone to you.

List updated and added a Pending Trades section.

I remember we were talking about this on AIM, and then I left so

FC: You already have it
What I want: DW Poliwag
Gender/Ability: Female/Swift Swim
What I am offering: I have a Fire, Shiny or Water Stone, your choice. Actually, I also just noticed you don't have a Miltank listed, and I managed to get one from the DW yesterday, (and since they're always female) I can breed you one of them/give you mine if you want that.
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: VM or AIM. Whichever you prefer

Well, edit again. I also notice that you don't have a Shinx or Gligar either. So I'll just update my post with newer parts down here

What I want: DW Poliwag, DW Sableye, DW Eevee
Gender/Ability: Female/Swift Swim, Female/Prankster, Female/Anticipation
What I am offering: DW Miltank, DW Gligar, DW Shinx. All of these are of course female.

If needed I could still always attach a stone too. But the rest is the same as above

Last edited:

FC: 4040-5305-4393
What I want: DW Trapinch, Skorupi, Hippopotas, Horsea, and Mankey
Gender/Ability: Looking for females with their DW abilities: Trapinch = Sheer Force, Skorupi = Keen Eye, Hippopotas = Sand Force, Horsea = Damp, Mankey = Defiant
What I am offering: Your choice of DW females (Lapras, Sudowoodo, Relicanth, Seel, Scyther, Abra, and Drifloon are just a few of the ones I have that aren't on your list, but I can breed others)
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: VM/PM preferred; I will check back periodically throughout the day. I'm generally free from 5:30PM CST to midnight on weekdays and all day on weekends. Just let me know what time you want trade.

Thanks!

Thanks to Ebail for IMing me informing that requests were up x.x

@fishdavidson : I would need to breed all five of those, but should be done before 5PM. Scyther, Seel, Abra, Lapras, and Relicanth in return sound fair enough?

FC:0519 0378 5394
What I want: A DW Ralts and an up for grabs Poliwag
Gender/Ability: Not fussed
What I am offering: Leaf Stone
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: VM

I didn't see that you had trapinch...O.O I need one! @.@

FC: 1978 9484 2772
What I want: Trapinch
Gender/Ability: Female/ Sheer Force
What I am offering: Dw female skitty
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: vm please! o/

@a0161613 : I have a Male DW Ralts and Poliwag already hatched if you don't care about gender.

@Professor Erin : I seem to trade with you a lot XD your Trapinch will be worked on as soon as I'm done with fishdavidson's 'mons.

That's fine by me. All of those are ready for trade. I'm planning on signing on around 5:30 PM CST, but will be checking back periodically to monitor for schedule changes. Looking forward to trading!

Yeah that's no problem! Can you trade now?

I'm free to trade when you are ready ^^ just toss me a VM or something next time you are online.

This looks really, really awesome. Mind If I make a request?

FC:3783 0137 0331
What I want: Poliwag
Gender/Ability: Female; Swift Swim
What I am offering: Any evolutionary stone; also, female DW Tangela, Poochyena, and Bidoof (Yeah, not the best 'mons, but I really got off-schedule in getting Dream Points; I can compensate by giving you both, if necessary).
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: PM or email, preferably, though VM works too.

Last edited:

This looks really, really awesome. Mind If I make a request?

FC:3783 0137 0331
What I want: Poliwag; Timid or Modest nature preferred but far from necessary.
Gender/Ability: Female; Swift Swim
What I am offering: Any evolutionary stone; also, female DW Tangela, Poochyena, and Bidoof (Yeah, not the best 'mons, but I really got off-schedule in getting Dream Points; I can compensate by giving you both, if necessary).
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: PM or email, preferably, though VM works too.

Due to the annoyance of the DW ability not always transferring over, will not trade over a specific nature, sorry :/
If you're still interested though, I'll get to work on hatching you a Poliwag in return for Bidoof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom