• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: DW Females and other things (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

I could help you for a Skorupi? :)

The two Skorupi I have up for grabs at the moment have Keen Eye, but are both Male. Is this alright?

The two Skorupi I have up for grabs at the moment have Keen Eye, but are both Male. Is this alright?
Yeah! just let me know when you want me to help you :)

I keep catching you every time you log it seems :/ Toss me a VM next time you are online, and I'll give you my White FC.

EDIT: Well, that's Mawile out of the way. Forgot Global Link was having a maintenance >.<

Last edited:

Hey! I have the DW female Drowzee for you. We can trade whenever you're ready. :)

Hey! I have the DW female Drowzee for you. We can trade whenever you're ready. :)

Will probably be online for at least a couple more hours. Just toss me a VM if you pop on around then and we can trade ^^

FC:4813-6889-9611
What I want:Gligar
Gender/Ability:female w/ immunity
What I am offering:charmander with the egg moves dragon pulse and outrage
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched:pM, usually on in the afternoons

FC:4813-6889-9611
What I want:Gligar
Gender/Ability:female w/ immunity
What I am offering:charmander with the egg moves dragon pulse and outrage
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched:pM, usually on in the afternoons

I'm not really needing a Charmander at the moment, Egg moves or no :/ would you be able to trade anything else?

No clue if you didn't update the list or not like last time, but I just got a female Buneary I can breed you

FC: 0647 9243 1966
What I want: Dratini
Gender/Ability: Female, DW Ability
What I am offering: DW Spinda
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: Visitor Message.

I'm not really needing a Charmander at the moment, Egg moves or no :/ would you be able to trade anything else?

UT Metagross(lv 65), UT Scizor (lv 1), Azelf, Shiny Dogs, Spiritomb
Can't offer much in terms of DW since I never use it.

@Jay66 : I'll take the Scizor then.

@Team Galactic : Deal.

I'll work on both of your 'mons later tonight, helping a friend start over in White currently.

FC: 5200 5601 1407
What I want: Skitty
Gender/Ability: female, with DW ability
What I am offering: female DW Driftloon
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: VM/PM (I'll be available for trades from after a few hours, about to leave for shopping XD)

FC: 5200 5601 1407
What I want: Skitty
Gender/Ability: female, with DW ability
What I am offering: female DW Driftloon
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: VM/PM (I'll be available for trades from after a few hours, about to leave for shopping XD)

Alright, will work on yours as soon as I finish breakfast then XD

Okay......Do you have a Bold natured Ralts (any ability)? Also (a little more specific), Do you have a Dream World ability Ralts with a impish nature (I can make do with a non dream world ability)? If I see anything else on your list I like, I'll let you know in a minute.

Maybe your Dream world Hippopotas? And do you have a Dream World Magnemite?

@jokool you completely ignored the form :/

If it's not on the list of DW stuff I own, I do not own it. Plus Magnemite being genderless = no DW eggs. Also, I have no Bold Ralts and the only Impish one has Synchronize. As for the Hippopotas, you're going to have to make an offer.

As for everyone else... list has been updated once more, take a look.

@jokool you completely ignored the form :/

If it's not on the list of DW stuff I own, I do not own it. Plus Magnemite being genderless = no DW eggs. Also, I have no Bold Ralts and the only Impish one has Synchronize. As for the Hippopotas, you're going to have to make an offer.

As for everyone else... list has been updated once more, take a look.

Okaaaaaay...... I was only reposting what I said on the other forum. Didn't realize there was a "strict" guideline.

Well, I would prefer a DW impish Ralts..... and I can get my own Hippopotas..... Sooooooo.......

Not strict, just the bare basics and common courtesy so I don't have to ask for your FC or figure out what you are offering in return. Either way, sorry I can't help and good luck elsewhere then.

FC:3482 5848 8348
What I want:Ralts and Eevee please
Gender/Ability:dosent matter
What I am offering:Sun,shiny or moonstone
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched:VM/PM

FC:3482 5848 8348
What I want:Ralts and Eevee please
Gender/Ability:dosent matter
What I am offering:Sun,shiny or moonstone
Method of communication used once Egg has hatched:VM/PM

I have male Eevees to spare if you don't mind the gender, and think there are a couple female Ralts left. When would you be able to trade? As for stones, would prefer the Shiny and Sun ones, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom