• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

REHiroshi

Azumarill Trainer
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for shiny pokemon, special items and even Dark-type safaris.

OFFERING

Events
-Mew x6
-Celebi x8
-Deoxys x10
-Jirachi x9
-Manaphy x8
-Darkrai x5
-Shaymin x2
-Arceus x3
-Victini x2
-Keldeo x8
-Genesect

Shinies
-Bulbasaur
-Charizard x3
-Arbok
-Raichu
-Alakazam
-Poliwrath
-Slowbro
-Magneton
-Cloyster x2
-Gengar x2
-Pinsir x3
-Magikarp
-Ditto x3
-Vaporeon x2
-Flareon
-Dratini
-Moltres
-Furret
-Noctowl
-Azumarill
-Octillery
-Corsola
-Unown (?)
-Steelix
-Kingdra x2
-Raikou x2
-Entei
-Tyranitar x1
-Blaziken
-Linoone
-Wurmple
-Pelipper
-Gardevoir
-Roselia
-Roserade
-Altaria
-Milotic x4
-Banette
-kecleon
-Bagon
-Regirock
-Registeel
-Regigigas
-Rayquaza x8
-Magnezone
-Leafeon
-Dialga x3
-Palkia x2
-Giratina x2
-Stoutland
-Garvodor
-Whimsicott
-Sawsbuck
-Galvantula x2
-Gigalith
-Axew
-Haxorus x2
-Mienshao
-Druddigon x2
-Golurk
-Deino x2
-Genesect x7
-Trevenant

WANT
-Any Shiny Pokemon
-Ability Capsule

FAQ
What nature/IV/ability do they have?
I don't know, and I don't really care.

Why do you have so many legendaries/events/shinies?
They were cloned by various methods. Most of them come way back from Emerald.

Are they legal?
Yes they are. I have catch most of them myself.

Are they hacked?
No, they are not modified, hacked, or forced to make them shiny.

Are you sure?!
Yeah!! If by this point you are not sure, then goodbye, and I mean it in the nicest way. :) I'm giving away hard to find pokemon, so please don't complain, and good luck finding them anywhere else. Remember "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" and again, I mean it in the nicest way!!

If you are interested please post, I'll be checking once a day. Or you can also PM me!! :D

Last edited:
i need the arceus ill trade for a shiny trevenant(naive..which i guess is bad) and ill go check if i have those berries

Hi, I don't care about natures. :)

We can trade later. I have some errands to run but I will be back soon. :)

PM me.

Yeah, I have it, do you have any Vivillons p, berries or Gen VI shinies? :)

Ok then, we can trade Gallade and some other pokemon you want from my list for the two berries. :) PM me. :)

oh crap hiro you have a shaymin?,i need him/her to complete the dex (i dont want to keep it lets tradeback my deoxys for it you can see my other thread)

Ok then, we can trade Gallade and some other pokemon you want from my list for the two berries. :) PM me. :)

I'm very sorry but I just planted the only berries I had and didn't realize that they take 5 days to grow. Maybe I'll be able to get one of the Vivillions. Sorry again.

Don,t worry micahel, we can trade when you harvest them, just PM me I'll be checking :)

Ajrodz, yeah I also have a shaymin XD. But i already have deoxys. do you have aanything else, i also want some items like red card, ability capsule, etc. :)

no i dont wanna keep the shaymin i need the entry *edit* Thanks!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Don,t worry micahel, we can trade when you harvest them, just PM me I'll be checking :)

Ajrodz, yeah I also have a shaymin XD. But i already have deoxys. do you have aanything else, i also want some items like red card, ability capsule, etc. :)

Ok I was able to get a jungle vivillon are you still available?

Yeah, Michael, PM me if you are available :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm want the follow pokémons:

-Mew
-Shaymin
-Meloetta
-Keldeo

And have to offer one of these itens or more depending of what you want to trade:

Flame Orb
-Red Card
-Eject Button
-Ring Target
-Scope Lens
-Zoom Lens
-Wide Lens
-Assault Vest
-Air Ballon
-Ability Capsule

Shiny Cherrim for Shiny Genesect?

Sure!! PM me later today so we can trade!! :)

What can I receive for giving you a Dark type Safari that I have from the data of my 3DS XL? The main Pokémon in your list that I am interested in are:

-Mew
-Manaphy
-Darkrai
-Shaymin
-Arceus
-Victini
-Genesect (Shiny)

I will give you one pokemon you want!! :)

Hi, I'm want the follow pokémons:

-Mew
-Shaymin
-Meloetta
-Keldeo

And have to offer one of these itens or more depending of what you want to trade:

Flame Orb
-Red Card
-Eject Button
-Ring Target
-Scope Lens
-Zoom Lens
-Wide Lens
-Assault Vest
-Air Ballon
-Ability Capsule

Ok, so we can trade Mew, Shaymin, Meloetta, Keldeo for the Ability Capsule, Air aballon, Assault Vest and wide lens. PM me later when you are available, i'll be checking!! :)

Could I have a Mew and Shayman for Shiny Nintails(HA) and shiny Spinda?
They are the last things I need for my Pokedex!!
If you still have some...

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom