• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

I know¡! xD I also planted a starf and lansat berry myself and it feels it takes like forever. i'm still waiting!, XD

PM me when you harvest them so we can trade again!! :)

wow! would appreciate you so much! all I need to complete dex is Manaphy but as far as
owning each separate pokemon individually im missing jirachi, shaymin,
meloetta & Mew, I have shiny gyrados,stoutland,jolteon,poliwhirl,basculin,and staryu

my FC is 4811-7507-0770

Would u trade any of your legends for a masterball?

I'm interested in genesect, deoxys, shaymin, or meloetta. Really any of them except for mew and celebi,

Just let me know.
Thanks,
Fred

Would u trade any of your legends for a masterball?

I'm interested in genesect, deoxys, shaymin, or meloetta. Really any of them except for mew and celebi,

Just let me know.
Thanks,
Fred

Sorry, but for now I'm only interested in these items :)

-Tundra Vivillon
-Any Shiny Pokemon
-Charizardite X
-Mewtwoite X
-Pinsirite
-Tyranitarite
-Manetricite
-Ability Capsule
-Starf Berry
-Lansat Berry

do you still have any of those shiny gallades?

I have one. :)

Hey man,

I forgot but I need a Jirachi too :D

Do you still need any of these itens?

Red Card
-Eject Button
-Ring target
-Scope Lens
-Zoom Lens
-Wide Lens
-Air Ballon
-Safety Googles
-Ability Capsule

Thanks once again ^^

wow! would appreciate you so much! all I need to complete dex is Manaphy but as far as
owning each separate pokemon individually im missing jirachi, shaymin,
meloetta & Mew, I have shiny gyrados,stoutland,jolteon,poliwhirl,basculin,and staryu

my FC is 4811-7507-0770

Sorry, I didn't see your post.

I'm interested in the stoutland, basculin and the poliwhirl, if is holding a king rock :)
I can give you 3 pokemon. :)

Hey man,

I forgot but I need a Jirachi too :D

Do you still need any of these itens?

Red Card
-Eject Button
-Ring target
-Scope Lens
-Zoom Lens
-Wide Lens
-Air Ballon
-Safety Googles
-Ability Capsule

Thanks once again ^^

The ability capsule only. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom