• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

ok, i can trade cubshoo and litwick :3
as for your 2nd pokemon, if you have an extra victini left, that would be nice just so i could give it to my brother, if not any of your other extras are fine :3
what's your friend code?

I'm interested in cubshoo and litwick. I can give you the meloetta and another pokemon :)

Would you like a shiny parasect?

I don't like it but, yeah xD

We can trade later PM me
Would you like a shiny kecleon instead?

Yead, that would be fine :D

If you still have gardevoir or glaceon I can trade a shiny palkia lv5 in premier ball

Isn't that hacked? :/
No idea :/

I have a event palkia though if that's better :/

Shiny kriketot for one?

ok, i can trade cubshoo and litwick :3
as for your 2nd pokemon, if you have an extra victini left, that would be nice just so i could give it to my brother, if not any of your other extras are fine :3
what's your friend code?

Ok, i will give you meloetta and victini, PM me telling me what are we going to trade, your FC and your in game name

I'm interested in cubshoo and litwick. I can give you the meloetta and another pokemon :)

Would you like a shiny parasect?

I don't like it but, yeah xD

We can trade later PM me
Would you like a shiny kecleon instead?

Yead, that would be fine :D

If you still have gardevoir or glaceon I can trade a shiny palkia lv5 in premier ball

Shiny kriketot for one?

I would love the shiny kriketot

Ok, i will give you meloetta and victini, PM me telling me what are we going to trade, your FC and your in game name

Shiny kriketot for one?

I would love the shiny kriketot

Okay,btw I also have a shiny unown I'd trade for an ability capsule

Okay,btw I also have a shiny unown I'd trade for an ability capsule

I don't understand XD

Would you give me an ability capsule o you want one?
No,I'd give a shiny unown for your ability capsule if you have one

I don't have any.
You do unown for meinshao?

Anyway when can we trade for kriketot

Let's just trade the kriketot for now. I'm available right now.

For a Victini and shiny Genesect(I'll also take regular Genesect), I can give shiny Makuhita, Golem, Poliwhirl, Magikarp, or Relicanth.

Can you hold onto a shiny Eevee? I can give you the Charizard mega stone if you still want it! I don't really care for the Charizard one.

For a Victini and shiny Genesect(I'll also take regular Genesect), I can give shiny Makuhita, Golem, Poliwhirl, Magikarp, or Relicanth.

We can trade your poliwhirl and makuhita for victini and genesect

Can you hold onto a shiny Eevee? I can give you the Charizard mega stone if you still want it! I don't really care for the Charizard one.

Ok, I'll be waiting, PMme your FC when you wanna trade. :)

Do you just want the stone with a Charmander or...?

I can actually give it to you now if you want if you only have the stone. I don't have a Charizard yet.

Ok, cool. And I just realize you also have Meloetta, was there anything else from that list you wanted?

Do you just want the stone with a Charmander or...?

I can actually give it to you now if you want if you only have the stone. I don't have a Charizard yet.

Any pokemon would be fine as long as it holds the charizardite. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom