• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Right Hiro, shiny Beartic and a shiny Mumma for an Arceus and a Meloetta. Seem fair?

Let me know when you're next online. You've got my friend code right.

I want the shiny munna!! :D

Ok, so I got the ability capsule for a Meloetta. Do you care about what holds it?

No, i don't care. :)

I can trade right now if you can.

I'ma vailable right now. PM me your FC. :)

Right Hiro, shiny Beartic and a shiny Mumma for an Arceus and a Meloetta. Seem fair?

PM me when you are available.

I want the shiny munna!! :D

Ok, so I got the ability capsule for a Meloetta. Do you care about what holds it?

No, i don't care. :)

I can trade right now if you can.

I'ma vailable right now. PM me your FC. :)

PM me when you are available.

You already have my FC.

I was wondering, would yo happen to be interested in trading a Meloetta or Keldeo for a shiny moltres? o.o

Interested in any of these?

- Vivillon (any)
- Shiny Basculin
- Leftovers
- Ability Capsule x2

I'm looking for Mew, Darkrai and Jirachi :)

Hey, do you think you would like to trade an ability capsule for Mew or Arceus? Also, how would I give you the Capsule?

Edit: I also have infinite Polar Vivillons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in any of these?

- Vivillon (any)
- Shiny Basculin
- Leftovers
- Ability Capsule x2

I'm looking for Mew, Darkrai and Jirachi :)

I'm interested in shiny basculin and two ability capsules

I have a shiny delibird, are u interested :3?

Sure :)

Hey, do you think you would like to trade an ability capsule for Mew or Arceus? Also, how would I give you the Capsule?

Edit: I also have infinite Polar Vivillons.

Make a pokemon hold the ability capsule. Any pokemon would be fine. :)

Hiro, you've got my code in private message but here it is as well - 4484-9430-5558. Name's Dan.

Just realised your code is in your signature so I'll add you when I get home. Shiny Munna and Shiny Beartic are waiting.

Are you interested in a shiny Minccino, shiny Larvesta, Ability Capsule, or shiny Gigalith for Meloetta, Keldeo, Mew, or Shaymin?

Last edited:
I'd love a raikou if you're willing.

I would trade a shinny Noctowl, or Dragonair for an Arceus Or Shinny Charizard.

Noctowl and dragonair sounds great

I'm interested in shiny basculin and two ability capsules
Sounds good! I'm pretty much ready when you are :)

Hiro, you've got my code in private message but here it is as well - 4484-9430-5558. Name's Dan.

Just realised your code is in your signature so I'll add you when I get home. Shiny Munna and Shiny Beartic are waiting.

Sorry I've been busy. Please all of you post a message on my profile (visitor message) telling me what are we gonna trade, your FC, even if i already added you and your iGN. Sorry but I will try to get online as soon as posible and as often a si can,

Oh the trades have to wait a bit, my 3DS XL broke and I am borrowing one.I sent it to get fixed around the end of December so it should be back soon.I'll say when its back, sorry if i am annoying.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom