• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Events
-Shaymin

Shinies
-Slowbro
-Moltres
-Azumarill
-Raikou
-Entei

(I <3 Water pokes)

I have been farming at least 5 Ability Capsules lately and maybe have some more shiny pokes of your intrests.

Such Female Meowstic and Bibarel are the only newcomers for now in my Shiny Collection.

Thanks again! :3

Hello! I'm interested in your Mew, Shaymin, Arceus, and Manaphy! I can offer Shiny Houndoom/Gyarados/Wormadam/Haxorus and the Tornados legendary (JAP)

Could you see if the Bagon has its hidden ability? I will give you a shiny for it!

It does not have its hidden ability.

Events
-Shaymin

Shinies
-Slowbro
-Moltres
-Azumarill
-Raikou
-Entei

(I <3 Water pokes)

I have been farming at least 5 Ability Capsules lately and maybe have some more shiny pokes of your intrests.

Such Female Meowstic and Bibarel are the only newcomers for now in my Shiny Collection.

Thanks again! :3

I'm interested in the capsules and the shiny mewostic!! :)

Hello! I'm interested in your Mew, Shaymin, Arceus, and Manaphy! I can offer Shiny Houndoom/Gyarados/Wormadam/Haxorus and the Tornados legendary (JAP)

I'm interestes in houndoom,mwormadam and the forces of nature trio. VM me :)

I'd really like a Jirachi are there any other items or pokemon that you didn't list that you would trade for one? Because the only shiny I have is a sealeo thats not very good.

I would very much like a Keldeo, and can trade a shiny female Pyroar for it, should you want it.

Hey, do you have any Mew or Shaymin left? I have a shiny Geodude (a.k.a Geochick, a female) and a shiny Gurdurr to offer if you're interested!

I would really like a Deoxys, Jirachi, Manaphy or Genesect if any are still available. I have a shiny Skrelp, shiny Bastiodon, and two of the shiny beasts (I have all three but have promised 1 to someone else)

sorry guys, I've been busy at my job and planning my wedding XD

Please be patient XD

What items can you offer?

Whatever you choose.
I got about 450 BP and can even trade 2 itens for 1 pokémon.[/QUOTE]

Ability capsules will be ok. :)

What items do you have? :)

Honestly I'm not quite sure whats a good item to even offer you. I'm kinda new at this...lol

I'm looking for ability capsules. :)

I would very much like a Keldeo, and can trade a shiny female Pyroar for it, should you want it.

Of course!! VM me or PM me!! :)

Hey, do you have any Mew or Shaymin left? I have a shiny Geodude (a.k.a Geochick, a female) and a shiny Gurdurr to offer if you're interested!

Sure,why not! :)

I can give you one ability capsule (or whatever other item) for Jirachi and one for Shaymin. Accept?

Hey, remember me? :) I'm very interested in the Shiny Trevenant. Do you still have it? I have a Shiny Shiftry for it if that's okay with you.

Besides that I also have a Shiny Steelix for trade but I see you already have one, just in case you want another one, let me know.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom