• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Free Bagons

&Rotom

Reaction score
Bagon time it's Bagon time, won't you have this Bagon o' mine~!

I'm breeding using the Masuda Method or whatever for a shiny Bagon. But it'll take a while, and I'll have numerous level 1 Bagons hatch in the process.

Just fill out this form
Other:
And when one comes along, it's yours.

Last edited:
Nature:Jolly
Other: FC - 4555 6526 6649

Last edited:
Nature:Bashful, Quirky, Docile, Hardy, or Serious
Other: Good luck with your breeding! FC: 4984-7427-9904

Nature:hasty
Other:uh "likes to thrash about" if you can (31 atk ivs idk if you can do that or not but if you can please)

Nature:Any
Other: HG FC= 5156 9586 1468

jus message me if u can trade 1 and let me know what time is best for u thnx ;)

Last edited:
Bagon time it's Bagon time, won't you have this Bagon o' mine~!

I'm breeding using the Masuda Method or whatever for a shiny Bagon. But it'll take a while, and I'll have numerous level 1 Bagons hatch in the process.

Just fill out this form
Other:
And when one comes along, it's yours.

Nature: Don't Care

Friend Code: 3180 8985 1547

Thanks for doing this! :)

Hey, if you could PM me about the Bagon that'd be great since you know..I was first in line :)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom