• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OFFERING : Free Mega Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbizarre

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635 ! (Avatar made by Okido)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Long story short, I'm going to restart Omega Ruby, so right now I'm in the process of transferring many things to my Pokémon Y file in any way I can. But some Mega Stones will go to waste since they don't exist in X/Y. So here is what I have to offer :

Audinite
Beedrillite (reserved for jackatlasred)
Blue Gem (for Primal Kyogre)
Cameruptite
Charizardite X & Y (reserved for Yveltalplf)
Galladite
Glalitite
Latiosite
Lopunnite (reserved for Arcalargo)
Mewtwonite Y
Red Gem (for Primal Groudon)
Sablenite
Salamencite (reserved for jackatlasred)
Sceptilite (reserved for Arcalargo)
Sharpedonite
Slowbronite
Steelixite
Swampertite

The Pokémons where those Mega Stones are attached to don't have good IVs, so you can give me junk from the early routes in return if you want. Every Mega Stones has to go, or else they are gonna be lost, so I'm making this promotion : up to 2 Mega Stones per user on this forum.

I will update the thread accordingly. My FC is 0216-1196-1513, the in-game name is "Brice".

Last edited:
Hey Herbizare, would you happen to still have the Charizardite X & Y Mega Stones still available? If you do, I'm usually available after 8pm (Eastern) for trades.

Last edited:
8 pm Eastern... Thing is, I'm from France, and your time zone puts mine at 2 AM... We've got to find a way to trade earlier than that. But I'll update the first post with your request.

Can I have that salamencite and the breedrillite? I'm available before 10 pm your time, and after 5 am your time. Just as long as it's before 9 am, and after 4 pm.

Can I have that salamencite and the breedrillite? I'm available before 10 pm your time, and after 5 am your time. Just as long as it's before 9 am, and after 4 pm.

I've noted that. I guess we'll see each other in a hour and a half if the time zone calculation is correct.

Hmm, I woke up a bit late; I can trade Wheneverr
Sure. What's your FC though ? Your signature doesn't have it. :(

Edit : Nvm, found it in your personal page.

Last edited:
If they are still available, I'll take the Sceptilite and Lopunnite off of your hands.

Added. From this post on, the time is up for asking for the Mega Stones, since I'll be restarting it soon. To @Arcalargo; and @jackatlasred; tell me when you'll be available. I'll be available again from 7 PM to 10 PM, Paris time, today and tommorrow.

This thread can be closed !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom