• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!!

My FC: In my signature.
What pokemon I'm interested in:
1. Pokemon: Egg move Zorua
(1a) Gender of want: Male
(1b) Nature of want: Docile
(1c) Want it Nicknamed?: If you don't mind ^^
(1d) If Yes to above, then what name: Swiper

What I Offer:
1. Pokemon: Snivy with egg moves Glare, Twister, Magical Leaf
(1a) Gender/Nature/Ability of offer: Male, Overgrow; I have number of different natures, tell me what you'd like (a lot of them are Modest or Rash, though I have plenty of others)

Can I trade right now?: Yes
Did I read the rules?: [:cheers:]

Sorry for lateness of reply, been busy updating and closing other threads of mine :)

So lets see you wanted a zorua for your snivy?
ah seems i don't need any of those (it was the starter i chose)

Have anything else to offer or no?

Sorry for lateness of reply, been busy updating and closing other threads of mine :)

So lets see you wanted a zorua for your snivy?
ah seems i don't need any of those (it was the starter i chose)

Have anything else to offer or no?

It's okay. And I'm not sure if you noticed: it's an egg move'd Snivy. If you don't want it, though, would you be interested in a Goldeen with Mud Shot, Psybeam, and Signal Beam? It's a chain breed, so it's relatively difficult to obtain, and Mud Shot is a good move for a Goldeen with Lightningrod.

It's okay. And I'm not sure if you noticed: it's an egg move'd Snivy. If you don't want it, though, would you be interested in a Goldeen with Mud Shot, Psybeam, and Signal Beam? It's a chain breed, so it's relatively difficult to obtain, and Mud Shot is a good move for a Goldeen with Lightningrod.

i'll take the goldeen then :p
could we trade later today? i'm kinda in the middle of breakfast with my mom x)

No problem; I'll need a little time to breed it from the other one I have :)

Loads I'd love... but I dont think I have ANYTHING you might want...

No problem; I'll need a little time to breed it from the other one I have :)

Take your time, i still have to type up a Trade Agreement PM to send you, so we don't actually have to trade today :)

Loads I'd love... but I dont think I have ANYTHING you might want...

well take your time, breed some things or trade for things and come back if you'd still like to :)
Once you do you can fill out a form from my main post ^_^

Take your time, i still have to type up a Trade Agreement PM to send you, so we don't actually have to trade today :)

Just letting you know that the Goldeen is ready :)

Anyone here?

I really only want a Charmander (Lv. 5) in Gen V form you... Would you like a Chimchar Lv. 1 With Thunderpunch, Scratch, Dig, and Fire Blast?

1. Zorua female (relaxed)

What I Offer:
I don't have any fancy egg move Pokémon to offer since I've only been breeding for shiny Zoruas, but I could offer an Alakzam, Flygon or Duscnoir from the list you gave me a few days ago.

I'll be able to trade pretty much any time tomorrow.

1. Zorua female (relaxed)

What I Offer:
I don't have any fancy egg move Pokémon to offer since I've only been breeding for shiny Zoruas, but I could offer an Alakzam, Flygon or Duscnoir from the list you gave me a few days ago.

I'll be able to trade pretty much any time tomorrow.

Sure I'll accept that.
I'll take the Duscnoir, and I'll send you the trade agreement pm later today to confirm things.

I would like your bold zorua please, what might you want in return?

@yourlilemogirl

Would you be interested in anything that isn't bred? If so, what??

Yes, and that depends on what is being requested.

Charmander was my request. Actually, if you give me Dratini too I can give you 3 fodder each holding Arceus Plates.. I would only be able to trade in Gen 5, however...

Last edited:

Charmander was my request. Actually, if you give me Dratini too I can give you 3 fodder each holding Arceus Plates.. I would only be able to trade in Gen 5, however...

The items are mainly just my wants in gen 4, but in gen 5 I'm actually looking for a bunch of dex fillers.
Check out my blog for the list, things that are struck out are things I don't need anymore.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom