• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

offering Goon's Scizor

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Refer To Profile
Hi I have 3 Japanese ganes and 1 on the way. I am able to obtain Goon Scizor in the game. Make your offers. Note: Since I can get 1 per file and the Evenet only goes to July 14. It may take a while to get the Scizors\
Update: 7/12: The event, ends in 2 days so anyone who still wants one Must PM me if you want a Goon Scizor, I dont check this thread.
Update: 7/13: I will no longer be offering this as the event ends tomorrow in japan which is this evening in the US. keep looking at the Trade forum though as I plan to offer the next japanese wi-fi event, Satoshi's Pikachu, I will post another thread probably but as of now this event is Closed

Last edited:
I can trade you a shiny flawless-IV'd Adamant Scizor or a shiny near-flawless (25/10/31/31/31/31) Timid Abra. Both are completely legit, of course.

please look in my shop and see if there is anything you would like in return for one

watcha want?
any events or shinies. I already have a ton of PCP, Gamestop Jirachi, and i own Colosseum bonus disk which means i can get jirachi anytime i want

Remenber guys: I have to start a new game file everytime i get one, and i think you have to get the 1st badge to get Mystery Gift in D/P/PT/ not to mention i have to trade them to one of the English games, so i dont have to give you a new FC everytime. It'll probably be Pearl or SS since that is my main trading games. So the FCs are in my sig. I'll try to get HG trade ready tomorrow. Im also subject to a schedule and i work. PM me please first.

i can offer a michiana arceus, shiny charzard(legit), shiny lv 1 aero(legit)
shiny mudkip(legit), gamestop jirachi, TRU shaymin
any 1 of these for it

I'll trade you 3 RNGed Shinies of your choice for one UT. You can even check out my shop to see if you'd like anything Shinines plus awesome Egg Moves from there :)

I can offer a Faraway Island Mew, Emerald Birth Island Deoxys, Kyle Riolu, or Newmoon Island Darkrai (all of them are UT)
I also have shiny Totodile, Mawile, Butterfree, and Cresselia (all are UT except Cresselia; it's level 51)

Hi I have 3 Japanese ganes and 1 on the way. I am able to obtain Goon Scizor in the game. Make your offers. Note: Since I can get 1 per file and the Evenet only goes to July 14. It may take a while to get the Scizors

ok I want it how about a Lvl.60 Red Gyrados LEGIT for it if agreed add my friend code: Armando:1033-5358-7318

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom