• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

If they're legit, Ill take

Ho-oh
Latios /Latias both
Cresselia
Mesprit
Rayquaza
Groudon

I can get you several shinies...Have Darkrai too. I can breed decent stats sometimes but it's hit and mss. I'll make sure the trades are decent. I have used AR though I only do legal trades...hate passing off hacks to anyone else.

What on your list do you still need?

Friend code here or pm?

Last edited:

Ho-oh
Latios /Latias both
Cresselia
Mesprit
Rayquaza
Groudon

I can get you several shinies...Have Darkrai too. I can breed decent stats sometimes but it's hit and mss. I'll make sure the trades are decent. I have used AR though I only do legal trades...hate passing off hacks to anyone else.

Friend code here or pm?

Most everything on my list is still needed. Just offer some, and I'll probably accept, haha. Also, you listed seven of my Pokemon (all legit btw). Could you possibly make that six? That'll save the trouble of trading twice. Unless you want to add five more, of course. :p

Ho-oh
Latios /Latias both
Cresselia
Mesprit
Rayquaza
Groudon

Friend code here or pm?

Most everything on my list is still needed. Just offer some, and I'll probably accept, haha. Also, you listed seven of my Pokemon (all legit btw). Could you possibly make that six? That'll save the trouble of trading twice. Unless you want to add five more, of course. :p

Throw in Lugia,the Legendary Birds from gen 1...Mew,is that Old Sea Chart? I've been after one but they're rare. I'll take it too.

I'll browse the list later and start hatching/looking in my boxes.

I do have Ekans,Venonat,Shroomish,Poochyena,Yanma ,Duskull,Porygon,Staryu,and reg Darkrai or shiny either . I believe Magnemite too. I don't have gabite but can evolve a Gible.Finneon I have.Psyduck. remoraid.Igglybuff. kricketot,numel,Chatot.

Last edited:
I have a Hippopotas, Gible, Skorupi, Snover, Cleffa and Goldeen that I RNG'd you. When can you trade?

@Rebbypoof742; I recommend Pokecheck to see if your shinies are hacked or are legit.
It's a fairly easy to use site, instructions are found on the front page.

Thanks so much!

@ミズゴロウ, here's the detailed summary of the regirock: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2452459&headless&la

Thank you so much to the both of you!! :D Okay, @Rebbypoof742 Here's how I propose our trade should go:
(My shiny->your shiny)
Staryu->Ditto
Dunsparce->Mewtwo
Teddiursa [brave nature] (just RNG'd this and the Aerodactyl yesterday :)) ->Regirock
Aerodactyl [Jolly nature]-> your random UT shiny because I like surprises ^^
Aaand I also RNG'd a shiny Bidoof [Naughty nature] that I'll throw in as a gift into the trade :D
What do you think? :)

Thank you so much to the both of you!! :D Okay, @Rebbypoof742 Here's how I propose our trade should go:
(My shiny->your shiny)
Staryu->Ditto
Dunsparce->Mewtwo
Teddiursa [brave nature] (just RNG'd this and the Aerodactyl yesterday :)) ->Regirock
Aaand I also RNG'd a shiny Bidoof [Naughty nature] that I'll throw in as a gift into the trade :D

That sounds great! Just tell me when you can trade. :)

I have a Hippopotas, Gible, Skorupi, Snover, Cleffa and Goldeen that I RNG'd you. When can you trade?

Whenever, I try to be online often so just send me a message when we are both on!

Throw in Lugia,the Legendary Birds from gen 1...Mew,is that Old Sea Chart? I've been after one but they're rare. I'll take it too.

I do have Ekans,Venonat,Shroomish,Poochyena,Yanma ,Duskull,Porygon,Staryu,and reg Darkrai or shiny either . I believe Magnemite too. I don't have gabite but can evolve a Gible.Finneon I have.Psyduck. remoraid.Igglybuff. kricketot,numel,Chatot.

That sounds good. The mew is an old sea chart mew. If we are doing a twelve for twelve, I would like your
Darkrai (shiny-- may I ask what level it was caught?)
Ekans
Venonat
Shroomish
Yanma
Porygon
Duskull
Finneon
Psyduck
Igglybuff
Kricketot
Numel

When can you trade?

Last edited:
(My shiny->your shiny)
Staryu->Ditto
Dunsparce->Mewtwo

That sounds great! Just tell me when you can trade. :)

Whenever, I try to be online often so just send me a message when we are both on!

That sounds good. The mew is an old sea chart mew. If we are doing a twelve for twelve, I would like your
Darkrai (shiny-- may I ask what level it was caught?)
Ekans
Venonat
Shroomish
Yanma
Porygon
Duskull
Finneon
Psyduck
Igglybuff
Kricketot
Numel

When can you trade?

It was caught level 50,Darkrai that is. I will disclose AR'ing the item to trigger Darkrai,but the Pokemon itself is legal,I can show you on Pokecheck.

Tomorrow is good. I'll pm my code. What time is good?

Last edited:
@Rapidash237,
Can you exchange the darkrai for a poochyena? Thanks. I can trade tomorrow, hopefully, sometime after four o'clock EST. or I could trade now, if convenient.

Yeah, sure.

If you see this, I can now...not sure when you posted though.

Edit I see, 2hrs ago. If you get this,tell me,if not,tomorrow is fine.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom