• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

Rebbypoof742

Reaction score
I'm offering these shiny pokemon (they're all clones):

Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Butterfree
Weedle
Kakuna
Beedrill
Pidgeotto
Rattata
Raticate
Spearow
Fearow
Pikachu
Raichu
Sandshrew
Sandslash
Nidoran M
Nidorino
Nidoking
Vulpix
Ninetails
Zubat
Golbat
Gloom
Vileplume
Venomoth
Diglett
Dugtrio
Growlithe
Arcanine
Poliwag
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Abra
Kadabra
Alakazam
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Golem
Ponyta
Rapidash
Slowbro
Farfetch'd
Shellder
Cloyster
Gastly
Haunter
Gengar
Onix
Hypno
Krabby
Kingler
Voltorb
Electrode
Cubone
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Weezing
Chansey
Tangela
Horsea
Seadra
Starmie
Pinsir
Magikarp
Gyarados
Lapras
Ditto
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Omanyte
Omastar
Snorlax
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Mewtwo
Mew
Chikorita
Bayleef
Meganium
Cyndaquil
Quilava
Typhlosion
Totodile
Croconaw
Feraligatr
Furret
Hoothoot
Noctowl
Crobat
Pichu
Togepi
Togetic
Natu
Xatu
Mareep
Flaafy
Ampharos
Bellossom
Azumarill
Politoed
Jumpluff
Aipom
Espeon
Umbreon
Slowking
Girafarig
Pineco
Gligar
Qwilfish
Scizor
Shuckle
Heracross
Sneasel
Magcargo
Swinub
Piloswine
Corsola
Octillery
Delibird
Mantine
Skarmory
Houndor
Houndoom
Kingdra
Donphan
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Elekid
Miltank
Blissey
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi (I'm pretty sure it's legit, can't be certain though)
Treecko
Grovyle
Sceptile
Torchic
Combusken
Blaziken
Mudkip
Marshtomp
Swampert
Linoone
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Swellow
Ralts
Kirlia
Gardevoir
Masquerain
Breloom
Nincada
Ninjask
Shedinja
Hariyama
Nosepass
Skitty
Delcatty
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
Electrike
Manectric
Minun
Illumise
Gulpin
Swalot
Carvanha
Sharpedo
Wailord
Camerupt
Spoink
Grumpig
Trapinch
Vibrava
Flygon
Swablu
Altaria
Zangoose
Seviper
Baltoy
Claydol
Feebas
Milotic
Kecleon
Absol
Snorunt
Glalie
Spheal
Sealeo
Walrein
Clamperl
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Bagon
Shelgon
Salamence
Beldum
Metang
Metagross
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Turtwig
Grotle
Torterra
Chimchar
Monferno
Infernape
Piplup
Prinplup
Empoleon
Starly
Staravia
Staraptor
Bibarel
Shinx
Luxio
Luxray
Roserade
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Pachirisu
Buizel
Floatzel
Cherrim
Shellos
Gastrodon
Ambipom
Drifloon
Drifblim
Buneary
Lopunny
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Glameow
Purugly
Bronzor
Bronzong
Chatot
Spiritomb
Gible
Garchomp
Munchlax
Riolu
Lucario
Drapion
Carnivine
Mantyke
Weavile
Magnezone
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Magmortar
Togekiss
Leafeon
Glaceon
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Duskinor
Froslass
Rotom
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy (not sure if a hack or not, looks legit)
Shaymin
Event Arceus (not shiny)

I also have a slightly hacked Toxicroak and Yanmega, as well as a Shiny Darkrai that I found out was hacked. I can also give a hacked Hall of Origin shiny Arceus.

And these are the shiny pokemon I need:

Ekans
Nidoran F
Paras
Venonat
Psyduck
Bellsprout
Slowpoke
Magnemite
Doduo
Grimer
Drowzee
Exeggcute
Cubone
Lickitung
Kangaskhan
Goldeen
Staryu
Tauros
Porygon
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Sentret
Ledyba
Spinarak
Chinchou
Cleffa
Igglybuff
Sunkern
Yanma
Wooper
Murkrow
Misdreavus
Unown
Dunsparce
Snubbull
Teddiursa
Slugma
Remoraid
Phanphy
Stantler
Smeargle
Elekid
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Wurmple
Seedot
Taillow
Wingull
Surskit
Shroomish
Whismur
Makuhita
Azurill
Sableye
Mawile
Meditite
Plusle
Volbeat
Wailmer
Numel
Torkoal
Spinda
Cacnea
Lunatone
Solrock
Barboach
Corphish
Lileep
Anorith
Shuppet
Duskull
Tropius
Wynaut
Bidoof
Kricketot
Budew
Cranidos
Sheildon
Burmy (M & F)
Combee
Cherubi
Chingling
Stunky
Bonsly
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Gabite
Hippopotas
Skorupi
Croagunk
Finneon
Snover
(And a legit Darkrai)

I really want to have a complete shiny pokedex, so you can even do a 2 for 1 trade if you like. I'd give any of my pokemon to get closer to a complete shiny dex. So just offer!

I really want to have a complete shiny pokedex, so you can even do a 2 for 1 trade if you like. I'd give any of my pokemon to get closer to a complete shiny dex. So just offer!

I have Elekid. Also, I know you asked for their pre-evolutions, but I also have Venomoth and Ariados. Would you trade for those?

@Rebbypoof742
I have the following RNG'd shinies on your want list: (they aren't cloned, by the way)
-Brave Dunsparce
-Modest Staryu

Is your Regirock shiny? And if it is, have you checked to make sure it's legit and not hacked? :D Just making sure since shiny legendaries are pretty hard to come by, I suppose. :)

And I would love to get your shiny Ditto! :D

Let me know, thank you! ^^

Last edited:
I have Elekid. Also, I know you asked for their pre-evolutions, but I also have Venomoth and Ariados. Would you trade for those?
That sounds great! I was asking for preevolutions because it would kill two birds with one stone, but I'll be happy to accept your venomoth and ariados. What would you like in return?
@Rebbypoof742
I have the following RNG'd shinies on your want list: (they aren't cloned, by the way)
-Brave Dunsparce
-Modest Staryu

Is your Regirock shiny? And if it is, have you checked to make sure it's legit and not hacked? :D Just making sure since shiny legendaries are pretty hard to come by, I suppose. :)

And I would love to get your shiny Ditto! :D

Let me know, thank you! ^^

I haven't put my regirock through a hack check program, but it appears to be one obtained in platinum. Level 30, from faraway place... If you would rather have a legendary more definitely legit, I can give you a shiny mewtwo... I know for a fact that it isn't hacked. The trade sounds good though! When can you trade?

@Rebbypoof742
Hello! I have a shiny Sunkern lvl 2 if I recall it fine and untouched (it's a natural). Would you be interested in trading for your shiny Bulbasaur?

I haven't put my regirock through a hack check program, but it appears to be one obtained in platinum. Level 30, from faraway place... If you would rather have a legendary more definitely legit, I can give you a shiny mewtwo... I know for a fact that it isn't hacked. The trade sounds good though! When can you trade?

Oh... do you think there's anyway you could check it though? I have a friend who's looking for a shiny Regirock to complete a collection.

If you can't, no worries! I'd be happy to trade you the shiny Dunsparce and Staryu for your shiny Mewtwo and Ditto :) The shiny Mewtwo and Ditto haven't gained any exp. right? As in, they are untouched. Just making sure ^^

@Rebbypoof742
Hello! I have a shiny Sunkern lvl 2 if I recall it fine and untouched (it's a natural). Would you be interested in trading for your shiny Bulbasaur?

That sounds great! When can you trade?

Most week days from 7 to 12pm (probably around 4 to 9pm your time, right?). Weekends sometimes can be the whole day or not at all. What about tomorrow?

Sure. My FC is 5286 9375 9256.

Edit: Forgot to ask... My Sunkern was caught in GenV... Is it a problem?

If its currently on your gen V game, I can't trade with you. I'm trading on my gen IV game.

If its possible for you to transfer your sunkern to your gen IV game, I can trade. Otherwise, you're out of luck. :/

Oh... do you think there's anyway you could check it though? I have a friend who's looking for a shiny Regirock to complete a collection.

If you can't, no worries! I'd be happy to trade you the shiny Dunsparce and Staryu for your shiny Mewtwo and Ditto :) The shiny Mewtwo and Ditto haven't gained any exp. right? As in, they are untouched. Just making sure ^^

I don't have any sort of hack checking program, but like I said, the regirock looks legit. If you still don't want to trade for it, I understand. When can you trade?

I'd be able to do nearly all Sinnoh dex ones and a bunch of others on Diamond once I get my DS back with RNG.
I'd probably want some shinies of Pokemon I don't have, like Gen I-III starters.

I'd be able to do nearly all Sinnoh dex ones and a bunch of others on Diamond once I get my DS back with RNG.
I'd probably want some shinies of Pokemon I don't have, like Gen I-III starters.

Sure, just name some Pokemon and we can trade! When will you get your ds back?

Also, @gamecodetrainer, you've been such a big help. I don't know how to thank you. :p

@Rebbypoof742; A 'thanks' is just fine :> Just doing my job and helping fellow users.
Be aware that your Regirock you u/led to Pokecheck is public, which means everyone can d/l it. If you just want it have it set to public but not downloadable just make sure both 'Public' & 'Private' boxes are unchecked. Then you should go to 'account options' and make sure 'Allow other users to see the legality analysis of my non public Pokémon' is checked so that people can view the legality of your non-downloadable Pokemon. Good luck~ (feel free to ask for help if you're confused)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom