• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Keldeo

Well, I'm still trying to trade Keldeo, but due to lack of offers I'm lowering it's price.

One Keldeo for the shiny Gible from Black 2, or 2 items: Burn Drive and Shock Drive.

I can offer a Mew. Did you get the Keldeo yourself? Can I know the ID, OT, Nature, date, etc.? Another question though, why is it Lv. 100 yet 0 EVs? Did you level it up with Rare Candies?

Sorry it took so long to answer.
I did use rare candies and the Join Avenue shops to level it up. While I did not get it myself, the source guaranteed it to be legit.

Docile Nature
From Lovely Place, apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv 50, 01/30/2013.
OT Win2013, Id 01163

I manage to get all the other event legendaries, so now, all I'm interested in are the Burn and Shock drives.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom