• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Legendaries & DWFs

Daemon Aki

The Benevolent Cynic
Reaction score
I have extras of certain Legendaries and DWFs on offer to at least clear out some of my boxes for X/Y. The Shinies are much the same really. Here's what I've got:

Legends:
Gen 1: Articuno x1, Zapdos x1, Moltres x2, Mewtwo x1, Mew x1
Gen 2: Raikou x1, Suicune x1, Ho-Oh x2, Celebi x1
Gen 3: Regirock x2, Regice x1, Registeel x2, Latias x1, Latios x1, Kyogre x1, Rayquaza x1
Gen 4: Uxie x1, Mesprit x1, Azelf x1, Dialga x2, Palkia x1, Giratina x2, Heatran x3, Manaphy x2, Regigigas x2
Gen 5: Tornadus x1, Thundurus x1, Zekrom x1, Reshiram x1, Landorus x1, Meloetta x1

DWFs (these are all bred):
Pichu, Vulpix, Natu, Gligar, Tentacool, Sandshrew, Dratini, Igglybuff, Krabby, Riolu, Smoochum, Poliwag, Croagunk, Slowpoke, Swinub, Shinx.

I can breed almost any other DWF on request. I also have a lot of DWFs in Dream Balls if you're into that sort of thing (they will be cloned though).

These are all what I really want gone. The Legends are doubles I've accumulated over replays of games or extras from trades, DWFs are from extras while breeding for competitive stuff.

As for what I'm looking for:

DWF Beedrill in Dream Ball
DWF Venonat in Dream Ball
DWF Seviper in Dream Ball
Hidden Grotto Herdier (female) OR a female Lillipup (with Dream World ability) bred from that
Hidden Grotto Garbodor (female) OR a female Trubbish (with Dream World ability) bred from that
Hidden Grotto Bouffalant (female) OR a female Bouffalant (with Dream World ability) bred from that
Pokemon with Dream World-only moves (male or female, not too fussy since these can be stupid to get)

If you don't have any of the above, then feel free to offer something and I'll look at it. =)

Is your Celebi legit? I have a Shiny Giratina if you want it? I don't know how to do anything DW-related, so I'm limited to whatever else you might want.

I have a Hidden Grotto Garbodor, but it's male! That's no good, right?
I'm after a Registeel if you're interested!

Hey I don't have much to offer, I have all the pokemon that are breedable, but no special versions, some dittos for breeding and two extra Mew Twos, and an EV-trained Jolly Garchomp, but I'm really really trying to finish my pokedex. Would love to work something out for any of the following legendaries:

Mew, Celebi, regirock, registeel, regice, manaphy, regigigas, meleotta, reshiram, tornadus.

I would love you forever, like seriously forever, if you were to be open to assisting me.

I'm interested in your DWF Slowpoke but unfortunately I released or traded most of the Pokemon you want...

I still have a few DWFs that have been bred such as Tangela, Murkrow, Sableye, Magikarp and Yanma.

Thank you.

Last edited:
*Really interested* in slowpoke and poliwag, but my Game Sync stopped working so it flushed all my DW points down the drain. Anything else you want besides what you posted? I have shiny Rhyhorn, Pink Shellos and shiny event Palkia, Dialga, Entei, Suicune and Raikou.

I'm interested in Meloetta would you accept a Male Hidden Grotto Herdier?

I've been looking for a female Hidden Grotto Garbador, Herdier, and Bouffalant for a couple weeks in White 2. If I find them, would you be willing to trade either your Mew or Manaphy? I've been looking for those two(Manaphy especially) for a long time.

EDIT: I found a female Hidden grotto Garbador just now and bred a female Trubbish with the Aftermath ability. That's what you are looking for right?

Last edited:
Is the Thundurus legit? If yes, would you trade it for a DWF Seviper in a Dream Ball?

im interested in DWF pichu and I was wondering of you would be willing to do tradeback with Thunderous trio and Axel? I have 12 DWF that you can choose from.

I'm looking for Mew and Manaphy. Here's what I can offer:

Celebi
Shaymin
Meloetta
Groudon
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Regigigas
Azelf
Mesprit
Uxie
Heatran
Cobalion
Virizion
Kyurem
Zekrom
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Haxorus
Dream World: Swablu, Riolu, Munna, Bronzor, Staryu, Shuckle, Porygon
Any non-legendary Pokemon

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom