• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

OFFERING LEGENDARIES!!!!

DarknessRuler

Hu's on first
Reaction score
I have many double copies of Legendary Pokémon that I don't need going into the new Pokémon game. With the upcoming Pokémon Bank, I could just store them but why take up the space when I could get something I need, right?

I have different copies meaning some are distribution, caught, and yes some might when be from an AR.

What I am looking for is simple: Shiny or something I don't have. It's hard for me to tell right off what it is I'm looking for however, if offered something I'll look and see if I have it or if it's of interest and let you know.

Thank you for reading and I hope to trade with you soon ^_^

I'm looking for Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Darkrai, and Arceus. Except for Treecko, Wurmple, Sableye, and Shellos, I can breed you any of the breedables in the national dex easily (I'm a bit of an Action Replay breeder, so put Pokémon to breed and Ditto into the day care, press select, collect egg, ???, profit; if I'm breeding a DWF, the process is longer and harder as I put a female to breed the hidden ability of and a random male of the same egg group, as getting the hidden ability is tricky sometimes, and some are hard to get a female with said hidden ability). And if you're looking for the items to evolve those who do using the items at one stage in their evolutions, I can trade them to you, as well, by having that Pokémon hold the item (except for Fire Stones, which I have none of and it's nearly impossible for me to get another one (my Antique shop in Join Avenue is the wrong variant to randomly buy Fire Stones, I have the White Forest as a result of playing White 2 so I can't buy Fire Stones in the Black City market, and getting one is annoyingly random in Dream Radar)). I know you asked us to make a specific offer on these, but I feel like it would be easier to state what I'm able to do now (by Thursday, I should have a Wurmple, Sableye, and Shellos to breed, and as for getting Treecko, I still have no idea when that trade's going to happen, but a trade has been confirmed) and fulfill your specific requests.

I'm looking for Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Darkrai, and Arceus. Except for Treecko, Wurmple, Sableye, and Shellos, I can breed you any of the breedables in the national dex easily (I'm a bit of an Action Replay breeder, so put Pokémon to breed and Ditto into the day care, press select, collect egg, ???, profit; if I'm breeding a DWF, the process is longer and harder as I put a female to breed the hidden ability of and a random male of the same egg group, as getting the hidden ability is tricky sometimes, and some are hard to get a female with said hidden ability). And if you're looking for the items to evolve those who do using the items at one stage in their evolutions, I can trade them to you, as well, by having that Pokémon hold the item (except for Fire Stones, which I have none of and it's nearly impossible for me to get another one (my Antique shop in Join Avenue is the wrong variant to randomly buy Fire Stones, I have the White Forest as a result of playing White 2 so I can't buy Fire Stones in the Black City market, and getting one is annoyingly random in Dream Radar)). I know you asked us to make a specific offer on these, but I feel like it would be easier to state what I'm able to do now (by Thursday, I should have a Wurmple, Sableye, and Shellos to breed, and as for getting Treecko, I still have no idea when that trade's going to happen, but a trade has been confirmed) and fulfill your specific requests.

This is kind of off-topic, but you know you can get Fire Stones @ PWT and Battle Subway with battle points, right? It only costs a few BPs. I looked it up because I play White 2 myself and found it difficult to get Fire Stones.

This is kind of off-topic, but you know you can get Fire Stones @ PWT and Battle Subway with battle points, right? It only costs a few BPs. I looked it up because I play White 2 myself and found it difficult to get Fire Stones.

*facepalm* Thanks.

So, yeah, Fire Stones have just been officially added to my evolution item offerings with those Pokémon.

Do you have an extra manaphy? I have a nugget, japanese Kyogre, Starters since gen 1, pokerus

Oh wow guys! Didn't think I would get such a great response :p

Unfortunately, there is one I don't have and that is Ho-Oh

My mistake in this was not listing out what I had because I didn't have it organized at the time. I greatly apologize for that.

Here's the list of the Legendary Pokémon and the number of copies that I have:

Kanto - Zapdos 2, Moltres 2, Articuno 1, Mewtwo 1, Mew 1,
Johto- Suicune 2, Raikou 1, Entei 2, Jirachi 4, Lugia 2, Celebi 1
Hoenn - Groudon 1, Kyogre 1, Latios 2, Deoxys 2 (meaning 2 different forms), Rayauaza (Jap) 1
Sinnoh - Dialga 2, Palkia, 1 Giratina 1, Regigigas 1, Uxie 1, Mespirit 1, Arceus 2, Darkrai 1, Cresselia (Jap) 1, Heatran 1, Shaymin (AR) 1, Manaphy 2, Phione 1
Unova - Zekrom 1, Reshirm 1, Victini 1, Cobalion, 1, Virizion 1, Zorua 1, Zorark 1

And that's just from White. Some of these I have one Black 2 like all of Unova. The point of me doing this is to be down to one. Some I can part with and not really give a HootHoot about (yes, I went there :p). Some I can't because they're my favorite. Now that everyone has an idea of what I am offering, please review the list and see if you're still interested. The last thing I want is for someone to think I cheated them, which is why I've been up front about the use of an AR to obtain a few of them. And if you're curious about how I obtained a certain Pokémon please feel free to ask and I'll explain.

Hey, I'm trying to semi-finish the National Dex so I can send them up to the next game, so sort of need quite a few of them. So I'm going to sound greedy, but here is a list of what I'd love to trade you for; Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Regigas, Manaphy, Victini, and/or Zorua.

I have pretty much everything else that's breedable except for a few Gen III and Gen V pokemon. I can breed to whatever natures you want too. Just let me know.

I meant would you take any of those and give me Mew.
No because I have their fully evolved forms which I can breed and hatch the eggs

I can help with Ho-Oh. I'll shoot you a note...
I replied to you

Hey, I'm trying to semi-finish the National Dex so I can send them up to the next game, so sort of need quite a few of them. So I'm going to sound greedy, but here is a list of what I'd love to trade you for; Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Regigas, Manaphy, Victini, and/or Zorua.

I have pretty much everything else that's breedable except for a few Gen III and Gen V pokemon. I can breed to whatever natures you want too. Just let me know.
I'm trying to get an extra new. Regigas would have to be a trade and trade back until I can catch it in Black two. One Manaphy has ready been asked for so I will place that on reserve and the other also is a trade and trade back. The others I can full out trade. I have to check my deck on what I need and I'll get back to you

Hey man, I would like to know about that Celebi :D I can trade you a shiny Gyrados, if you don't want that, I can give you what you do need, I can give you a hand! I just want that FUCKING CELEBI O_O

I'd love to get in on this to complete my Pokedex. Thing is, I only want trade and trade backs just so I can have them in my Pokedex, I don't need to actually have them.

damn, well let me know when you pick one up man. I'd love to get my first ever Celebi :D

can i also just to tradebacks for your other lengendaries. need them for data entry, please

Is the Palkia from the latest distribution? the shiny one? if so, I'd like to trade it. I have a few shinies, just ask.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom