• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

offering legends for commons:)

farazs

Reaction score
hi, im looking for a shiftry and a spinda, dont care at all if theyre legit or not, any nature or lvl is fine. in exchange pick any two of the following legends

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ho-oh, Entei, Rayquaza, Heatran, kyogre, Jirachi, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Landorus, Cresselia, Palkia, Dialga, Kyurem, Rotom, Latias, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Lugia, Regirock Registeel, Regice, Regigigas

Thx:)

send me a msg if interested

Last edited:
hi, im looking for a shiftry and a spinda, dont care at all if theyre legit or not, any nature or lvl is fine. in exchange pick any two of the following legends

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ho-oh, Entei, Rayquaza, Heatran, kyogre, Jirachi, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Landorus, Cresselia, Palkia, Dialga, Kyurem, Rotom, Latias, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Lugia, Regirock Registeel, Regice, Regigigas

Thx:)

send me a msg if interested

i have a spare shiftry to trade you

sounds good, let me know whens good

Edit: really? no one has else has a spare spinda or shiftry?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a spare Spinda that I can trade to you :)

EDIT: I have PMed you and now I have thought of another question to ask you which may be useful for other users. If I only have one of Shiftry or Spinda (not both) does that mean you can only trade one legendary Pokémon instead of two? If this is true I would like the number 1 legendary Pokémon in that list I sent you.

Last edited:
i actually got both the pokemon from someone else now, but if ud like ill still help u out with pokemon data for your pokedex.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom