• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

SwSh Offering Meltan

Step into my crib everything smell like Cool Water
Reaction score
I have a ton of Meltan to trade to trainers that are seeking to obtain them. In return, I’m interested in offers regarding Shiny Pokémon, possibly masterballs/beastballs, or even decent Pokémon with their hidden abilities. Make your offers and let’s see if we can work out a deal.

I’m also looking for a Poipol or Zamazenta (touch trade is fine) to register their dex entries in Pokémon HOME. Let me know what you’d want in return for these.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I can offer Master Balls and Beast Balls. I also have a few HA Mons like Klink and Hawlucha (I have more, I just don't know them off the top of my head, especially since it's early in the morning, so if you want something else, let me know and I'll check my "inventory"). Would any of those interest you for a Meltan? Let me know and we'll talk trade.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I have a Beast Ball! I'll gladly take a Meltan! Let me know if you want to trade or not.

Reaction score
I have a Beast Ball! I'll gladly take a Meltan! Let me know if you want to trade or not.
I’ll accept that trade. What’s your Timezone? (Mine is GMT +10). Let me know, and let me know when you’d be able to trade.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I live in Pennsylvania, and it's 8:36 PM right now. Do you mind if we trade tomorrow? It's getting late in my area. But my FC is in my signature.

Reaction score
I live in Pennsylvania, and it's 8:36 PM right now. Do you mind if we trade tomorrow? It's getting late in my area. But my FC is in my signature.
That’s fine. I’ll attempt to check the forums whenever I can to see when you’re online.

Just add sugar
Reaction score
I can offer these shinies: Venomoth, Zapdos, Ariados, Pineco, Corsola, Remoraid, Elekid, Wailmer, Camerupt, Whiscash, Basculin, Yveltal

I also have 13 boxes of HA Pokemon including every breedable Kanto 'mon so let me know what you're looking for.