• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering - Mew, Wshmkr Jirachi, Gamestp Deoxys

metalKS

Reaction score
I am offering a UT Wishmaker Jirachi with original hold item

In return I would greatly appreciate a Arceus, PCP, NZ Jirachi or WCS Milotic
My pokemon are all legit, so in return I would expect a legit pokemon

Thanks for reading^^

Last edited:
Re: Offering - Wshmkr Jirachi, Gamestp Deoxys

I will offer PCP for mystery mew

Thankyou for the offer, but someone has already offered me a PCP
You were a little bit late, so sorry><

I need that jirachi! I have a few legendaries, and a surfing pikachu with pokerus! PM me!

Do you have event pokemon which are in my want list?

lv 45 pcp for deoxys or jirachi

Thanks for the offer
but I would prefer them to be UT
Thanks anyway^^

Please reply if you want to trade^^

Of course. I got it in a trade but the guy and the numbers all check out. PM me for FCs and I will be able to trade tommorrow about 6 and a half hours before this post.

I will offer a Legit UT PCP still clinging to its Everstone for the Jirachi.

If thread closed delete one ( go edit and delete) the FIRST one u posted.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom