• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Offering NA Xerneas/Yvetal codes (COMPLETE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello all.

Anyway, I'm offering two codes for the Xerneas/Yvetal giveaway. I initially got them for myself, but then misplaced them, and then found them again. However... I no longer want them. I have like 10 of those Mons stashed away, and the Gold Bottle Cap isn't worth it yet another set of these two to me. So I'm offering these codes up. It's first come, first serve. In exchange, I'll take... YOUR SOUL!!! Kidding. I'm not asking for anything in exchange, I just no longer want these codes, and it's a shame to waste them. So, again, it's first come, first serve. Oh, and when responding to this thread, please either mention or quote me, as I sometimes forget I post in this section of the forums, so I tend to need reminders via alerts. Happy posting.

Hello all.

Anyway, I'm offering two codes for the Xerneas/Yvetal giveaway. I initially got them for myself, but then misplaced them, and then found them again. However... I no longer want them. I have like 10 of those Mons stashed away, and the Gold Bottle Cap isn't worth it yet another set of these two to me. So I'm offering these codes up. It's first come, first serve. In exchange, I'll take... YOUR SOUL!!! Kidding. I'm not asking for anything in exchange, I just no longer want these codes, and it's a shame to waste them. So, again, it's first come, first serve. Oh, and when responding to this thread, please either mention or quote me, as I sometimes forget I post in this section of the forums, so I tend to need reminders via alerts. Happy posting.
If you don't want them I'll happily take them off your hands :3

Forgive the double post, but the codes are still up for grabs, as Blast and I encountered a problem (I forgot that the codes are region-locked, so I've modified the thread title to reflect that). So if anyone wants the codes, they're still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom